RS 7 Discussion forum for the Audi RS 7

Rs7 Comfort Seats versus Sport Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rs7 Comfort Seats versus Sport Seats

Just ordered my RS7 and was curious about feedback regarding the two different seats? Of course I realize the sport seats look slick and have the logo. What is the feedback from people who bought an RS7 with comfort seats? Thanks.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

We have an S8 at the office, the comfort seats additional massage and vent features are cool.

My overriding factor on my S7 was that I liked the look of the quilted seats more. I find the quilted seats are very comfortable. After a round of golf I get heat only, no massage on the way home.

The drive home is always a happy ending

Vin
Old 01-08-2014, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the sport seats, very comfortable with excellent lateral support. They have that all important thigh extension. I was a little concerned as well as the car I ordered had comfort seats, but chose a different car that had the carbon package that I wanted, but not the comfort seats. Very pleased with the sport seats, and the quilting is beautiful.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

I opted for the standard "quilted" sport seats, I like the look of them much better than the more plain look of the comfort seats. I do like the comfort seats and had opportunity to try then for a few days in an A8 loaner; the massage feature is fun, but I figured I wouldn't use it much. So for me it came down to look and feel vs. ventilation.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the comfort seats on my RS7 and am very, very glad I ordered them. Super comfortable, limitless adjustment, have massage function (for long drives) and look very nice. Plus, they have cooling, something I got really used to from my A7 and couldn't live without (though the standard A7 seats were hugely uncomfortable).
Old 01-10-2014, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sad audi makes you choose.

S8 has diamond stitch and vented seats. I would take the comforts seats first if I had an rs7.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I have ordered comfort seats because of sport seats dont have ventilation and massage and when you have sport seats in back can sit only 2 people but in comfort seats version 3
Old 01-12-2014, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aguezs
I have ordered comfort seats because of sport seats dont have ventilation and massage and when you have sport seats in back can sit only 2 people but in comfort seats version 3
Pretty sure comfort seats have only 2 seats in back
Old 01-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

+1 on sports seats. They look amazing in my RS 7 and are very comfortable. Really brings out some of the exclusiveness to our beast of a car. Mine was intentional for a mean look to my Phantom black + carbon optics pk!
Old 01-13-2014, 12:27 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by pmarin
Pretty sure comfort seats have only 2 seats in back
ok maybe im telling not so clear, in comfort seats version is possibiluty for 3 seating in back, in sport seats variant in back is plastic plate in middle

Quick Reply: Rs7 Comfort Seats versus Sport Seats