RS 6 Discussion (C5) Discussion forum for the Audi RS 6 C5 platform

Humorous (for me) Kill story.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Humorous (for me) Kill story.

This is a funny one. Was never really a contest, but a kill just the same. My brother in law and I decided to going shooting clays on the border of New York Sunday afternoon. As we exit the GSP and hit the mouth of I80 West, this complete moron in a Suburban becomes agitated with me for merging.

So, he rides my *** for the entire rampway giving me wild handshaking and sneers. Now, I usually don't play with aholes, but he caught me on a good day--the cold winter NY air was making the turbos itch. I know what's coming so I shift to "S" just in case.

Sure enough, as soon as the lane splits, bigboy jams his pedal and sloths up intending to pass and probably cut in front of me. At this point, we're doing 60mph and he's taking forever, although he probably thinks he's flying.

I let him get close enough to the passenger front window and he's giving me a nasty stare like he knows who I am. So I give him a casual "bye bye" wave and jump on the pedal. In a matter of a few seconds, I'm 1/4 mile ahead of him doing 120mph and his dick got knocked in the dirt. I slowed down to 80mph and about a minute later he passes by and gives me a weak "bye bye" wave before entering my lane.

My bro and I were hysterically laughing and I could tell the other guy was probably amused by it as well--if not impressed by what the hell just happened to him.

So, on our merry way we went content that we doled out an attitude adjustment on a deserving soul. On days like this the $1100/month payment for the RS seems like a bargain...

Peace...
Old 11-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default I am so jealous..nice story..especially.....

....60mph and he's taking forever, although he probably thinks he's flying.

That line was priceless.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL... Congrats! ;-P

I personally don't get satisfaction wiping up on slow cars even if driven by a-holes, but I'm with you on the last sentence... worth every penny every time I drive it!

Cheers!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:15 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You have the unquestioned lead in monthly car payment, too.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Nope.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Just had a Z71 truck take me on in Florida. College kids having fun so friendly...I can't resist

too easily when he revs it up and tries to go so I jump on it and leave him standing still. They roll down the window laughing and appreciative at the next light as of course he said he hasn't had his butt kicked that bad ever. But as you alluded to he also said that he hoped a $90K car could kick his truck's ***...my $944 a month payment indeed does. His buddy actually knew what the car was which is rare in that part of Florida. Had a kid in an old souped up toyota give it a go...he now knows what an RS6 is too. Next light he was behind me smiling with two thumbs up and then a few bowing down signs. Made me smile.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:26 AM
SAF
AudiWorld Senior Member

Good one + he lost in gas consumption as well.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Good story!!...and since we are in the sharing mood...

I pull up to a Mustang GT at a stop light and we both floor it...strangely he keeps up with me, so immediately I'm think "not a plain vanilla GT...he's supercharged" -- we pull for a good 6-8 seconds at WOT -- I look over at the guy and the blank look of disbelief on his face was priceless!! At this point he's probably thinking "how is that four door old man A6 keeping up with me..." (of course this encounter happened at night and I pulled up after him to the light so he didn't see the badges, plus I'm guessing he's never seen an RS6 before much less tangle with one) his passenger was making all kinds of noise during the run -- it was hilarious!! The guy pulls off right at the next stoplight turn without a shaka a nod or thumbs up...nada....just a sad blank look....poor baby....

Score one for the "old man car"

Peace!...
Old 12-01-2007, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

You're a bully and have unresolved issues. 8^P
Old 12-05-2007, 04:37 AM

luv that look :-)