RS 6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi RS 6 produced from 2020 - Present

Looking for a cargo liner

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a cargo liner

Originally posted this in the wrong forum, sorry.

Picking up my RS6 Avant tomorrow so I'm looking for a cargo liner. I bring my dog to the office everyday. I can't seem to find anything that fits.

Anyone have any good sources?
Old 03-22-2021, 08:51 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 342 Likes on 197 Posts

Only thing available right now is Audi's version which is same as the A6. Don't like it at all. Too slick from my liking. Ordered a Lloyd Rubbertite and will see how it goes. First one sent did not fit the car at all and am waiting for a replacement.

Old 03-22-2021, 12:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimminez@Nemesis
Only thing available right now is Audi's version which is same as the A6. Don't like it at all. Too slick from my liking. Ordered a Lloyd Rubbertite and will see how it goes. First one sent did not fit the car at all and am waiting for a replacement.
Yep, Audi part numbers for "all weather mats" are identical across the A6/S6/RS6, so although Weathertech did not list a cargoliner for the RS6, they did list one for an A6 Allroad so I assumed it too would fit (and it does perfectly).

The following 2 users liked this post by fujinator:
pmarin (03-28-2021), RhodeRS (07-26-2021)
Old 03-22-2021, 01:03 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 342 Likes on 197 Posts

Yah, the WeatherTech is better than the OE one but I find them also to be slick and stuff slides around too easily.

I have the 3D KAGU custom fit cargo liner in my Q7 and it's great. Hoping they will have one for the avant.

Old 03-27-2021, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

thanks for the input.

After doing some additional research and confirming that the RS6 is pretty much the same interior dimensions as the All-roads I purchased a cargo-liner form these guys: Hamilton Cargo Liners

https://www.cargoliner.com/collectio...mate-pet-liner

It was pricey but looks like it has some nice features (add-ons) and will fit better than the universal covers.

Now I hope my dog appreciates it.

Regards,

BillMac
Old 03-27-2021, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bmackrell
thanks for the input.

After doing some additional research and confirming that the RS6 is pretty much the same interior dimensions as the All-roads I purchased a cargo-liner form these guys: Hamilton Cargo Liners

It was pricey but looks like it has some nice features (add-ons) and will fit better than the universal covers.

Regards,

BillMac
When you say "cover", you mean "COVER"
Old 03-28-2021, 04:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fujiinator,
How did you get the weathertech logo changed to Audi sport, I really like that. Is that a sticker or does it come that way from weathertech?
Thanks

Last edited by pmarin; 03-28-2021 at 04:15 AM.
Old 03-28-2021, 12:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by pmarin
fujiinator,
How did you get the weathertech logo changed to Audi sport, I really like that. Is that a sticker or does it come that way from weathertech?
Thanks
Got the replacement stickers from Stickerfab. Followed instructions and using a heat gun, took about 30 seconds per sticker to replace.
Old 03-28-2021, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally posted this in the wrong forum, sorry.

Picking up my RS6 Avant tomorrow so I'm looking for a cargo liner. I bring my dog to the office everyday. I can't seem to find anything that fits.

Anyone have any good sources?
I replied on your thread in the "wrong" forum...lol ! I see you have more answers here, but here was my response:

This fits our 2021 RS6: https://www.weathertech.com/audi/2021/a6/cargo-liner/

I got the one with the flap so the dogs and jump in and out and not scratch my bumper (even though I put a 3M clear guard there too)...it works perfect !

I also ordered a custom one of these for the entire cargo liner (rear seats folded down - I have 3 Huskies): https://luxautomat.net/shop/deluxe-c...lack-stitches/

They are still making it so I cannot give you any review on that yet...I'll let you know when I get it, hopefully soon !
Old 03-28-2021, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

thanks for the input.

Regards,

BillMac
Did you get this installed yet ? Curious how it turned out and how you like it ?

Quick Reply: Looking for a cargo liner