RS 6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi RS 6 produced from 2020 - Present

deposit/Pre-order info?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default deposit/Pre-order info?

I wanted to know that if anyone that has placed a deposit or placed a pre-order has discussed final pricing with the dealership. Is the dealership letting them go at MSRP, markup, discount????
Old 07-26-2020, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Deposit placed to ensure we got one of the pre-order configs (SC3). Happily paying MSRP. No "2nd sticker". No discount. No problem.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:38 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 342 Likes on 197 Posts

In the same boat. Haven't discussed final priced but last year when deposit was made, that no mark up will be applied. I am fine with MSRP.

Old 07-27-2020, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same boat as fujinator. Finalised my order today. Paying MSRP. I'm just happy it wasn't marked up at all.
Old 07-28-2020, 06:02 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by kidkoji
Same boat as fujinator. Finalised my order today. Paying MSRP. I'm just happy it wasn't marked up at all.
What dealer are you with? See that you are in Toronto

Old 07-28-2020, 08:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimminez@Nemesis
What dealer are you with? See that you are in Toronto
I'm going through Downtown Audi. There was some frustrating confusion with the allocation and me being told incorrectly I was 5/5 at time of deposit, then finding out last week I was actually 8th... but things seem to have worked out. Looking forward to getting the car.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:10 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by kidkoji
I'm going through Downtown Audi. There was some frustrating confusion with the allocation and me being told incorrectly I was 5/5 at time of deposit, then finding out last week I was actually 8th... but things seem to have worked out. Looking forward to getting the car.
Congrats. Glad to hear its getting worked out. I know Canadian dealers are being asked to confirm their orders for their initial allocations, at least as it's been told to me from an Oakville client. I have my exclusive order in and awaiting AoC to approve.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:34 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Speaking of allocations, my Audi dealer mentioned that only 500 are being sent to the USA, I was late to the game and am 11th in line from a local dealer.

Can we not do custom orders from the factory?
Old 08-24-2020, 11:02 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by pbot
Speaking of allocations, my Audi dealer mentioned that only 500 are being sent to the USA, I was late to the game and am 11th in line from a local dealer.

Can we not do custom orders from the factory?
You can but your dealer still needs an allocation to be able to process that custom order.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

gah, ok... well I guess I can put that dream to bed.

Quick Reply: deposit/Pre-order info?