RS 6 (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi RS 6 produced from 2020 - Present

2021 RS6 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 08:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by dk2020
Is there value in the packages? Meaning, does one get a built in discount for the package as opposed to building the same config a la carte? Or is it up in the air until the configurator is released? Thanks.
Got notified that Audi is dropping the Alcantara headliner in SC3 and dropping our price $3K which we are totally fine with. We have waited a long time to own an RS Avant in the USA and a few $K makes no difference to us. It is an emotional purchase and we can't wait .
Old 05-14-2020, 12:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are they dropping it from the options permanently or is it a supply issue?
Eric
Old 05-14-2020, 04:32 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fujinator
Got notified that Audi is dropping the Alcantara headliner in SC3 and dropping our price $3K which we are totally fine with. We have waited a long time to own an RS Avant in the USA and a few $K makes no difference to us. It is an emotional purchase and we can't wait .
Heard the same thing. Any idea what the headliner will be if not black alcantara? I was told silver which sounded off to me...

I'm torn between SC3 and SC2. I don't really care about the B&O Advanced system but I am not a fan of the matte titanium wheels of the SC2. My order is with SC2 but I do keep going back and forth.

Old 05-14-2020, 05:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by oswiff
Heard the same thing. Any idea what the headliner will be if not black alcantara? I was told silver which sounded off to me...

I'm torn between SC3 and SC2. I don't really care about the B&O Advanced system but I am not a fan of the matte titanium wheels of the SC2. My order is with SC2 but I do keep going back and forth.
I was told "black fabric". We wanted the Carbon Black Optic along with the Carbon Twill Inlays so it was very close to what we would order a la carte.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No dynamic ride control in package 4 now, $1250.00 refund.
Old 06-24-2020, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dealer tells me the 4 packages aren't viewable in his "system" and I can change to whatever packages I like but I need to get him the changes ASAP. I was planning: Nardo, Black Optic, Sport Seats(black w. red stitching), carbon twill inlays, Exec. pack, Driver Assistance, Sport Exhaust(Duh), Night Vision (deer in WI)
Any thoughts?? Am I missing something?
Old 06-25-2020, 04:28 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 342 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by PulpExposure
My dealer tells me the 4 packages aren't viewable in his "system" and I can change to whatever packages I like but I need to get him the changes ASAP. I was planning: Nardo, Black Optic, Sport Seats(black w. red stitching), carbon twill inlays, Exec. pack, Driver Assistance, Sport Exhaust(Duh), Night Vision (deer in WI)
Any thoughts?? Am I missing something?
Sounds like a good package.

The following users liked this post:
PulpExposure (06-25-2020)
Old 06-26-2020, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Why isn't black paint and black optic package an option?
Old 07-01-2020, 09:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by pbot
Why isn't black paint and black optic package an option?
Because Audi wants to gouge you with the carbon optic package

And speaking of gouging... Black optics is standard on the RS6 in Europe. They have to pay extra to get chrome window surround and silver accents on the bumpers. In the US, this is obviously exactly the opposite because Audi knows just about everyone will want the black optics on a RS car.
Old 03-17-2021, 04:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caliper option colors

I ordered the ceramic brake options with Gray calipers , Im trying to find a factory contact that can help me get the blue calipers . Im told there not available for the us market by my dealer rep ?

Quick Reply: 2021 RS6 Order Guide