Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

RocEuro 4M Intake

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 07:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Abidi20
I just bought it from here.. apparently they are pretty responsive (but it could be a bot!) the item has apparently being shipped in few hours thru DHL.. i just hope it gets to Canada on time and in one piece!
https://tmwperformance.com/collectio...-0t-gen-2-2017
Keep us updated! I am willing to buy if they are in stock and ready to ship.
Thanks!
Old 05-13-2021, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just bought it from here.. apparently they are pretty responsive (but it could be a bot!) the item has apparently being shipped in few hours thru DHL.. i just hope it gets to Canada on time and in one piece!
https://tmwperformance.com/collectio...-0t-gen-2-2017
what was your totally with shipping? Any charges on duty?
Old 05-14-2021, 06:55 AM
Abidi51214

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was able to receive it on time from Titan Motorworks in Rochester. I had to pay customs duty before it reached home. Tried to install it last night and found out that the OEM vacuum tube hose was not long enough. There is a union pipe on the intake as shown in the installation video (see attached) all the excitement is down now, i am not able to figure out (if Titan motors are not willing to send me the union pipe) what would be my options.. does anyone know how shall i order it and from where?

Old 05-14-2021, 07:01 AM
Abidi51214

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Came out to $290 CAD plus $30 customs
Old 05-14-2021, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

I was able to receive it on time from Titan Motorworks in Rochester. I had to pay customs duty before it reached home. Tried to install it last night and found out that the OEM vacuum tube hose was not long enough. There is a union pipe on the intake as shown in the installation video (see attached) all the excitement is down now, i am not able to figure out (if Titan motors are not willing to send me the union pipe) what would be my options.. does anyone know how shall i order it and from where?

It should be as easy as it looks in the video with all the neccessary hardware but that should be an easy find at the local parts store without the hassle of have them ship it and waiting
The following users liked this post:
Abidi20 (05-14-2021)
Old 04-22-2023, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by richsurf
Got the intake today and was impressed by the quality. Being in the aerospace manufacturing industry I have pretty high standards. The welds are good and the only nit to pick is the fitting weld into the main tube. On the interior it has a slight burr. I used a Dremel and conical stone to remove it. It has a nice powder coating on the outside but is bare steel inside. Maybe because they don’t want a chance of contamination. Since I don’t want to chance corrosion I gave it a light coat of ceramic enamel paint. The “winged” part has a teeny bare spot where the parts mate but I’m not concerned about It. I’ll put it in tomorrow and see if I can tell anything power wise.
Received mine in a timely fashion and installed it this morning. The installation video is perfect and explains everything very well. The supercharger sounds exponentially better! BMC filter is being added next week. I do not know if a stock 3.0 engine would sound this pronounced… I have a stage 2 APR - dual pulley 93 octane installed and the inlet made a very noticeable difference in sound. I can not say if there were any gains with hp or torque… but, the sound difference, the $165 was a well worth it.
Old 04-22-2023, 11:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Does this fit facelift Q7 version? I know air filter shape is slightly different on facelift one so wondering if rest of the intake pieces are similar. Sorry if this was already covered.
Old 04-23-2023, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by itiongo
I installed the RocEuro intake today. From the sound alone, it's almost impossible to tell the difference. If I didn't record a video, I wouldn't have noticed the difference. Butt dyno, it feels the same. I am chipped tuned with Chipwerke.

I wonder how you could feel that way?!? The sound is immediate and very discernible. My kids are 14 and 10 and the 14 year old was like “dad, what the heck is that whistling sound? “