Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Car lower on one side?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 05:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by soguy12
the car was good the first month I drove it,
bu then things started falling apart and weird symtpms arose such as lagging transmission, pulling etc..
sell it, trade it in, stop bitching about it. I’d never have kept a vehicle that I was that unhappy about for as long as you’ve been bitching. Put your big boy pants on, stop crying on move on.
Old 04-28-2018, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 326 Likes on 254 Posts

bu then things started falling apart and weird symtpms arose such as lagging transmission, pulling etc..
No, that's not what happened. The honeymoon phase stopped after a month, and then either you (or a friend made fun of you) for the 2.0T, and THEN the fabricated issues started. Drive it, enjoy it, and stop with the fabricated bull****.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wires
No, that's not what happened. The honeymoon phase stopped after a month, and then either you (or a friend made fun of you) for the 2.0T, and THEN the fabricated issues started. Drive it, enjoy it, and stop with the fabricated bull****.
This, same reason I opted out of getting the 2.0, fearing buyers remorse. Otherwise felt sprightly enough
Old 04-28-2018, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome, an ink blue Q7 in the video! I just noticed how deep the blue is on mine in the sunlight. Unfortunately, it shows every single scuff that comes with age.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:02 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 37 Posts

Since I've owned a vehicle from another brand in the past that was a lemon and bought back from the manufacturer, when people on ANY forum complain about their vehicle and claim they have a lemon I always try to never be judgemental because I have been there. So I get it..

Is the Q7 perfect, of course not no vehicle is. But please, let's be honest, things didn't start falling apart, you have buyers remorse. You didn't do your due diligence prior to buying it and now you are trying to find every little thing wrong with it.

This buyers remorse started right around the time you asked if it was possible to swap out your 2.0 with a 3.0 and everyone basically told you it couldn't be done, and or it wouldn't make financial sense so you would be better off trading it.

And as ridiculous as that question was, IMO your credibility went out the window when you claimed there is something wrong with your suspension because you compared it to renderings you found on the web, and since the "actual" suspension (in real life) looks different from the drawings your Q7 is a lemon.

You never said the suspension was making a weird noise, or it felt unstable, or you were all over the road etc.. None of that, just based on drawings your Q was now a lemon.

So based on your thinking I have lemon too because my Graphite Gray paint looks different in person than it does on the web.. And my Nougat interior is darker in person than in pics, I'm glad I am going in for routine service on Sat so I can raise hell with GM. Audi is not going to get away with this....
Old 04-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4
So based on your thinking I have lemon too because my Graphite Gray paint looks different in person than it does on the web.. And my Nougat interior is darker in person than in pics, I'm glad I am going in for routine service on Sat so I can raise hell with GM. Audi is not going to get away with this....
Old 04-30-2018, 06:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JT4

You never said the suspension was making a weird noise, or it felt unstable, or you were all over the road etc.. None of that, just based on drawings your Q was now a lemon.

Lol,
Old 05-02-2018, 09:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bunch of heartless uncompassionate individuals here.

But don't disagree.