Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Q7 Ordering Menu

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 06:46 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glacier white is slightly grey tint due to the metallic paint. The Ibis white is just straight white. Ibis white was discontinued and Glacier Metallic replaced it.

As for options, not sure what else you guys are looking for on the S-Line, but there is a slew of options that can be added.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ezveedub
Glacier white is slightly grey tint due to the metallic paint. The Ibis white is just straight white. Ibis white was discontinued and Glacier Metallic replaced it.

As for options, not sure what else you guys are looking for on the S-Line, but there is a slew of options that can be added.
Actually carrara white replaced the ibis, since they're both non-metallic colors.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ordered my 2012 Q7 Sline with everything but rear airbags because have a lil munchkin sitting in the back. Color I chose was Daytona grey. I dont see alot of people order that color. Any reason??? Car should be here any day.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Larryc
Actually carrara white replaced the ibis, since they're both non-metallic colors.
Didn't see Carrara white on the list, just saw Ibis white ended by a certain date and the Glacier White was added at the same date.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Thanks, Chrome. I ordered pretty much the same thing - got the rear airbags. But, during the process did you find anything "off menu"?

Enjoy the new ride...
Old 01-12-2012, 08:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Chrome4174
Ordered my 2012 Q7 Sline with everything but rear airbags because have a lil munchkin sitting in the back. Color I chose was Daytona grey. I dont see alot of people order that color. Any reason??? Car should be here any day.
I snagged a 2012 Sline in Ibis, Daytona was my runner up. The only reason for going with the Ibis over it was I wanted a non-metallic and non-pearl color for ease of touch up later. I plan on driving my Q7 into the ground.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by TNSANE
I snagged a 2012 Sline in Ibis, Daytona was my runner up. The only reason for going with the Ibis over it was I wanted a non-metallic and non-pearl color for ease of touch up later. I plan on driving my Q7 into the ground.

Just found out that if you have the running boards installed on your Q7, you can not get the tow hitch. Is either one or the other??? What kind of German engineer is that! I tried to add the tow hitch to my order and that was the answer I got from my dealer.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Black_Phantom
That is a great question Dingo for I have ordered a 2012 Sline Prestige myself. I've asked my salesman over and over again..."are there any other options available that is not on this sheet that I can order?. The answer was "No". I'm curious if anyone was able to add something extra.

On a separate note Dingo, when did you order your Q7 and how long before you got the word that your order has been picked up by Audi.

I was told that it will take 3 months for me to take delivery of my Q7 but from what I've read, it looks more like 6 to 7 months now.

For those who ordered Q7, please let us know when you ordered your truck and if you had any status updates.

I ordered my in 12/1/2011 and order has not been picked up by Audi yet.

Thank you all!
I ordered mine at the end of October and it is due to arrive in U.S. at the end of February.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:19 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default When can we order the 2013

Waiting o order the 2013

Does anyone know when they will be sending specs?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I just ordered a TDI Q7 Prestige as well. I wasn't going to settle for the Q7s available on the lots that didn't have everything I wanted and not the color I wanted. I got lucky as my car's production was starting two days later. They told me I'll have mine in 2 months.

Quick Reply: Q7 Ordering Menu