Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

US S-line interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US S-line interior

I was browsing through all the Q5 pics in this forum and noticed a Q5 s-line with wood inlays. I know you can order an S-line with wood inlays, but does the US s-line come standard with aluminum inlays? That is the main reason I went with the S-line and a bit worried that might not be the case for a US s-line. If anyone has interior pics of a 3.2 P+, US S-line with Nav, that would calm my nerves. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:13 AM
gxs
Audiworld Junior Member

I think the US Q5 3.2 comes with the S-Line exterior (minus the wheels). The interior is just like any non S-Line Q5.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yup...QXS is right...unless u ADD the whole Sline PKG...u will get everything u want inside...wheels, sline sterling wheel...etc
Old 03-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by gxs
I think the US Q5 3.2 comes with the S-Line exterior (minus the wheels). The interior is just like any non S-Line Q5.
Sorry, I was not clear. I was referring to the optional S-line package for the interior.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM
gxs
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by kop_audi
Sorry, I was not clear. I was referring to the optional S-line package for the interior.
If you take the S-Line option you get the full S-Line package which includes the aluminum inlays.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 356 Likes on 208 Posts

If you bought the S line package you get the following:

S lineŽ Package
Adding to the already remarkable look of your Audi Q5, this package includes 20" S lineŽ five-tri-spoke wheels equipped with 255/45 summer performance tires. Inside, the Brushed Aluminum decorative inlays extend across the center console, doors and dashboard, and when matched with the unique black headliner, add a sleek look to the vehicle. Exclusive S line touches continue throughout the interior with perforated-leather-wrapped, three-spoke, multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles and shift ****.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

No sport seats in the US though!! Ugh!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 138 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by vwtoys
No sport seats in the US though!! Ugh!
This has to be one of the dumbest ommissions for US options. I would think for MY12 or MY13 Audi will make this available. The demand for Audis in the US has skyrocketed in the last year or so, it only makes sense that they would start adding to the options list.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jrjunior31
This has to be one of the dumbest ommissions for US options. I would think for MY12 or MY13 Audi will make this available. The demand for Audis in the US has skyrocketed in the last year or so, it only makes sense that they would start adding to the options list.
Agreed! I got the S-line because I did not like the wood in the black interior. Those Euro S-line seats are gorgeous. Do we at least get the interior S-line badges?
Old 03-08-2011, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Agreed! I got the S-line because I did not like the wood in the black interior. Those Euro S-line seats are gorgeous. Do we at least get the interior S-line badges?
Only the steering wheel is badged as S-Line unfortunately. I pretty much love everything about the S-Line package but my two faves are the look of the 20" wheels and the 3 spoke steering wheel. I haven't held the four spoke wheel so maybe it's just as nice but the thickness and design of the 3 spoker feels perfect in my hands. The aluminum inlays and all black headliner are quite nice too.

Quick Reply: US S-line interior