Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

PICS of my new Q5 (Ibis/Cinnamon) Custom S-Line

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PICS of my new Q5 (Ibis/Cinnamon) Custom S-Line

Sorry it's taken so long. Below are the pics of the new ride.
2 sets of pics. 1st one are from weekend I got the Q5. Others are from today.

Interior pics after I mod it to come. It might take me a bit thought to get all the parts put on. Only thing left to do to the outside is get the running boards put on.

NOTE: the pics that show interior (steering wheel) as the most black in color, are the correct hue. These are the ones that show the color of the cinnamon seats to be correct as well. For some reason when you take a pic of the interior with sunlight or a flash it grays out the color. It is BLACK!

Hope you enjoy!

MODS
=====

Last edited by ThunderDent; 11-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You like badges don't you?
Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Umm...beautiful ride, however putting S-Line badges on a non S-line Q is kinda' fail IMHO.
To be honest, I thought this thread was going to be about replacing non S-Line bumpers, skirts, grill, etc with S-Line parts.
But hey, it's your Q. If you like it, I guess that's the only thing that matters.

Last edited by nooB5; 07-09-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nooB5
Umm...beautiful ride, however putting S-Line badges on a non S-line Q is kinda' fail IMHO.
To be honest, I thought this thread was going to be about replacing non S-Line bumpers, skirts, grill, etc with S-Line parts.
But hey, it's your Q. If you like it, I guess that's the only thing that matters.
That's exactly what I thought lol.. I love that damn S-line rear bumper. Are the actual S-line skirts different from the non S-line? I never really noticed the difference in the skirts.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:47 PM
tgt
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, Side Skirts are different as well:

Old 07-09-2011, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, you can think fail all you want. They don't make an S-Line in the 2.0T, and S-Line's are hard to find anyway. I didn't have to wait on my car. Found it online. Called about it, paperwork over fax, picked it up a week later. It was the exact car I wanted.

I like the look, and I plan on putting sport accessories on the interior too. I also hate the look of the S-Line front grills. Way to blingy for me.

It's all about what you like in your own car. I think we all should agree on that.

But think what you like if ya gotta be a hater ...
Old 07-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats on the new ride!!! Looks Awesome!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Why not just slap some ///M badges on it too

I've seen people put ///M badges on a Jetta and Ferrari badges on a Miata, same reaction, laughing.

But it's your car, do what you want.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats on your new ride.

They do actually make the 2.0T in S-Line in Europe so you could just get the bumpers and complete the look. The states gets shafted on all the S-Line goodies anyways so alot of the US cars don't have the complete S-Line package.
When I get mine in a few weeks it will have everything including the Sport seats down to the Manual Aluminum shift ****.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ahhhh... The inter webs never fail (no pun intended) to bring the high school d-bag and unsolicited opinions out of the best of us. Your thread isn't titled "what do you think of my ride?", just sharing pics.

All that matters is that you enjoy your ride. Looks sharp. And you didn't ask for this opinion either, so I'm a d-bag too.

Quick Reply: PICS of my new Q5 (Ibis/Cinnamon) Custom S-Line