Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Pics of Black SLine

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 09:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of Black SLine

Wife picked up her black Sline a week ago. Here's a few pics. It's got Nav, B&O, tech...oh the white one, that's mine.
Attached Images      
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Must be nice to have that tough of a decision of what to drive when leaving the house. I've got no complaints between my Q5 and my wife's Jeep Wrangler, but it's no M3. Nice rides!

You gonna leave the crossbars on? Mine are still in the package they came in. IMO it looks much "cleaner" and more aggressive w/o them. I like the S-Line rims although they look even harder to clean than my base 18"s.

Enjoy!

phxflyboy
Old 06-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looks good

Enjoy it
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

The M3...definetly what I would drive. I sold my E46 M3 a year ago and I miss her dearly everytime I see another one on the road. My wife drives a q5 as well now but there would be no hesitation as to which car I would drive. Now that truly is Das Auto. Nice rides buddy
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

btw did your dealer tell you about the racks and the traction control.....ours are hangin in the garage
Old 06-18-2009, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Very nice!

Originally Posted by Cagemaster
Wife picked up her black Sline a week ago. Here's a few pics. It's got Nav, B&O, tech...oh the white one, that's mine.
Nice fleet you have there. My wife has a 3-series bimmer which isn't a bad alternate but I much prefer my Q5. On occasions when we have to swap cars, I pretend to be okay with it but really, I can't wait to get mine back. Maybe I'd feel different if she had an M3 instead of a 325i... will try to up-sell her. :-D

The S-Line trim does look great -- I would have gone for this config myself but had no time for a factory order as I was getting out of my last vehicle.

No complaints about my black/black with 19" alloys though. I've heard the 20" S-Line wheels can be a bit harsh for daily driving. My 19's ride great and I can't get enough of driving it.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Great rides!!! you have the driveway I'm working for...wife's RDX is going to be traded soon for a Q5, After that, hopefully I'll be able to change my G35 for an E90 M3....

Going to print the pic and use it as inspiration...
Old 06-18-2009, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by phxflyboy
Must be nice to have that tough of a decision of what to drive when leaving the house. I've got no complaints between my Q5 and my wife's Jeep Wrangler, but it's no M3. Nice rides!

You gonna leave the crossbars on? Mine are still in the package they came in. IMO it looks much "cleaner" and more aggressive w/o them. I like the S-Line rims although they look even harder to clean than my base 18"s.

Enjoy!

phxflyboy
Wife seems to like the cross bars. They do generate a fair bit of wind noise on the hwy. We haven't seen it without them. Maybe if she sees one witout it and likes it, then we'll remove them.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cagemaster
Very nice - congratulation!
I hope next year my wife Q5 will be parking next to my E90.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Nice looking driveway. But it would be better minus the Beemer (hahaha. LOL)

Hot looking S-Line! Enjoy

Quick Reply: Pics of Black SLine