Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

New Q5 2014 tracking info

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if this is contributing to the delays, but there is a large and powerful storm in the North Atlantic at this time. Colleagues of mine are currently aboard vessels in the middle of it, and are reporting winds of 60+ knots and 5-7 meter seas. If I were a car carrier, I would probably avoid that storm.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GBadger
Not sure if this is contributing to the delays, but there is a large and powerful storm in the North Atlantic at this time. Colleagues of mine are currently aboard vessels in the middle of it, and are reporting winds of 60+ knots and 5-7 meter seas. If I were a car carrier, I would probably avoid that storm.
Marinetraffic.com now shows a LAT/LONG reading of 34.99393 / -68.73618 with a time stamp of 29-10-2013 00:22.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Xylar5
PWL does update the schedules reguarly and as far as I know, once updated, you cannot get the old information. If someone saved a copy of the week 40-41 schedule, then they may have updated information for you.
Here is the PWL schedule I saved a week ago.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Schedule.pdf (47.0 KB, 157 views)
Old 10-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by GBadger
That is indeed true - I would think the ships that are/were scheduled to leave Emden now +/- a couple of days would be delayed for sure. Bangkok Highway should be getting close to the US east coast...so should probably not be affected by this - but who knows...

I am just a hoper - hoping that whatever my dealer told me is wrong and its probably a glitch in the audi system that is showing all the ships are delayed (may be bcoz of the storm), but may be may be Bangkok Highway isnt!! I know I know... my Q5 may not even be on it... but hey no harm being optimistic....is frustrating though....
Old 10-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well - according to vesseltracker - port of Brunswick is expecting Bangkok Highway tomorrow AM 10/30 at 8 AM.

http://www.vesseltracker.com/en/Port...Dashboard.html

I hope it shows up
Old 10-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

According to my Euro Delivery dropoff tracking, looks like my Q5 is on Camellia Ace headed to Houston. Excited!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Window Sticker

I received my window sticker today. I take that as a good sign that it made the trip across the Atlantic and is now on US shores. At last schedule update, the car is expected to be on a truck tomorrow for shipping from Houston to Dallas. Lets hope nothing slows it down.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Xylar5
I received my window sticker today. I take that as a good sign that it made the trip across the Atlantic and is now on US shores. At last schedule update, the car is expected to be on a truck tomorrow for shipping from Houston to Dallas. Lets hope nothing slows it down.
You have your registration sticker already? Or do you just mean the Monroney or whatever one with the vehicle info? (I figured port dealt with the latter, and registration without delivery would be rather strange.)

Hopefully it's not far off in either case, though. It was less than a week for me from port to delivery, hopefully it's about that quick for yours as well.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by idale
You have your registration sticker already? Or do you just mean the Monroney or whatever one with the vehicle info? (I figured port dealt with the latter, and registration without delivery would be rather strange.)

Hopefully it's not far off in either case, though. It was less than a week for me from port to delivery, hopefully it's about that quick for yours as well.
The window sticker with all of the car information and stuff. The dealer sent it to me, then a few hours later called to see if I could do a delivery tomorrow. Not really. He wanted to get it in Oct business, which I understand, but I will have to postpone it until next week. (It is still in Houston, but he was going to try and expedite it up here)
Old 10-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Alright - so the Bangkok Highway has moored in Brunswick as expected.

Hoping that it leaves for Houston in 24 or so hours and gets there by 11/4, as expected.

Quick Reply: New Q5 2014 tracking info