Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

arrival time

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default arrival time

I'm in toronto, I wonder if audi always on time with their deliveries ? or it'll always be delayed? I saw lots of people got a late delivery in the states..
Old 03-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

'If' my Q is indeed on the Camellia Ace it arrived into the port of Brunswick, GA right on-time over the weekend. With normal times to intall port options, prep and haul to my location, my delivery would be about right on-time +- one week. It sure would be nice if Audi is going to use Mitsui O.S.K. lines instead of the W&W lines that we could get access to the MOLRORO VIN tracker on the carriers website. There would be no guesswork then . . .
Old 03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 3monthq5wait
'If' my Q is indeed on the Camellia Ace it arrived into the port of Brunswick, GA right on-time over the weekend. With normal times to intall port options, prep and haul to my location, my delivery would be about right on-time +- one week. It sure would be nice if Audi is going to use Mitsui O.S.K. lines instead of the W&W lines that we could get access to the MOLRORO VIN tracker on the carriers website. There would be no guesswork then . . .
NB? my dealer told me it'll arrive at mid April in Halifax, NS..would they use a different Cargo then?
Old 03-26-2012, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by yb28
NB? my dealer told me it'll arrive at mid April in Halifax, NS..would they use a different Cargo then?
Brunswick, Georgia, not New Brunswick. Get out an atlas! Yours will come through Halifax.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NABS4
Brunswick, Georgia, not New Brunswick. Get out an atlas! Yours will come through Halifax.
oh lol my bad, im in canada so when ur say brunswick i just assume is NB haha
Old 03-27-2012, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Works Both Ways

Our dealer said they often get deliveries before they were expecting them. That's what happened with ours. We had no PIOs, but it arrived in port (Brunswick, GA) on schedule (actually it was on one vessel earlier than expected, so arrived two days earlier in port) and came in to the dealer 3 days or so earlier than expected.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Q5 ( hey... my first Audi) arrived on Nippon Highway last Sunday in Halifax. Does anyone know if they get loaded on rail or truck? And how much time it would take to get to Ottawa?

3.2L, Prenium, Glacier White, Cinnamon, Nav.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Zigaroo
My Q5 ( hey... my first Audi) arrived on Nippon Highway last Sunday in Halifax. Does anyone know if they get loaded on rail or truck? And how much time it would take to get to Ottawa?

3.2L, Prenium, Glacier White, Cinnamon, Nav.
yo man, first audi too, and idk when its gunna land... i think it'll be by truck ...and it takes around 2 weeks from halifax to toronto, so i guess it'll be the same for you?
Old 03-31-2012, 02:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dealer called today saying that Q5 arrived by truck (from Halifax) last night. They will do the preparations and I will take posession Wednedsay. YES!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Zigaroo
Dealer called today saying that Q5 arrived by truck (from Halifax) last night. They will do the preparations and I will take posession Wednedsay. YES!!!
congratz! your in toronto?!

Quick Reply: arrival time