Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

2015 Audi Q5 price paid and buying experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 04:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by aeromark
Been lurking a while, great information everyone, Thanks!

Brilliant Black w/ Black Interior
Natural Ash Inlays
Tech Package
B&O
Tow Receiver

I was going to purchase the 3.0 TFSI (for towing) when I realized that the TDI was less than $2K extra.......a no brainer.

I have a production date for week 8. Any one know when I should expect delivery in Colorado?
I would expect you to receive it in Mid April plus or minus 10 days or so. 3 weeks to build, 3 weeks to get it to Emden and on to the US. Another week to get it to you. Not sure whether your area is serviced out of Houston or San Diego... but SD may add another week perhaps.

Suggest you ask your dealer to add you to the 'Audi Owner in Waiting' program which will get you a few emails with status.... such as build, departure port arrival and US arrival.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picked up my wife's scuba blue 2.0T Q5 last week tuesday.

has Premium Plus, Tech Package, and B & 0.

MSRP was 45,254.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Got her last night. Premium Plus with technology package and Bang and Olesun in monsoon grey metallic for 9% off MRSP for 44k out the door. Wish I would have got the 19 inch wheels tho. Great experience at Stevens Creek Audi with Darren. I'd like to thank everybody on this forum website for all the tops and insights.

Old 12-30-2014, 04:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

+1 for Darren at Stevens Creek. Smoothest car purchase I've ever had. 6% off 2015 SQ5. Local dealer would barely budge below MSRP and refused the ACNA discount for all vehicles besides A3,4,5.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Moonlight Blue with Beige interior, Premium Plus, B&O, mats and wheel locks, 41K, took delivery tonight!
Old 01-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I will pay $1K over invoice using Costco service, about 7% off of MSRP
That's $51K before TTL
There's an additional dealer fee of $500 and a "regional" dealer fee of $400 or so.
Has anyone heard of this regional fee added on using Costco?

Originally Posted by aeromark
Been lurking a while, great information everyone, Thanks!

Brilliant Black w/ Black Interior
Natural Ash Inlays
Tech Package
B&O
Tow Receiver

I was going to purchase the 3.0 TFSI (for towing) when I realized that the TDI was less than $2K extra.......a no brainer.

I have a production date for week 8. Any one know when I should expect delivery in Colorado?
Old 01-10-2015, 08:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi, can you provide the dealer name as I am looking to buy next week?
Old 01-10-2015, 08:24 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by faheemw
Hi,

I could not find a single/centralized thread with info on prices paid and buying experience (I searched on google and on here) so I thought let me put my experience up and if others want to post their prices paid and experiences here than great. If another thread exists, MODs please move this to that thread.

We just bought a 2015 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 2.0 Scuba Blue
We added the tech package (nav, back up cam, side assist)
We also added the Bang & Ollufsen sound system (B&O)

The MSRP of the car was $48,455. After doing a lot and lot of research - I settled on where I wanted to be prices wise - between $44k-$45k. We paid $42,700 before taxes - Yes - that is almost 12% off MSRP.

Buying Experience: Drove the car at another dealer in NJ, liked the car - dealer low balled on the trade and it didnt work out. I decided to do negotiating over email and just pulled out a number of $42,700. I called another dealer - told them what a third dealer was offering $42,700 and they agreed to match the deal.

Went in 3 weeks later - they had my emails, honored the price and gave me $500 less than what I wanted for the trade. I put a deposit and they got the car 3 days later. I picked up the car on the 4th day of after leaving the deposit.

The sales person was awesome - making jokes, very jolly and thorough with the car. The financing was great - very painless - gave us 1.94% for 65 months.

I think Audi has won me.

Best,

F
Old 01-10-2015, 08:46 PM
dpz
Audiworld Junior Member

Bought a 3.0T premium plus with tech package recently. Paid 7% off MSRP before TTL. No trade in, no financing. Sales guy claimed the dealer was looking to hit end of year targets, offered 6% off if I would sign that day. I asked him to "throw in" some accessories we wanted, which got it to about 7%. I had to go offline about an hour after he made the offer. If I had more time could maybe have gotten a little extra off. But the model he had was the only one in the area that was configured exactly as we wanted. Not that I told him that but I didn't want to lose the deal.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by winthisyear
Hey man,

Yeah.. Bought at Princeton Audi. Ask for Alex Soroka. I did the whole princess with their internet dept. before going in. So talk to their internet dept. first. Talk to Chelsea or Natasha.

Good luck and please post back after you guy so we keep this thread going.

Thanks,

F

Quick Reply: 2015 Audi Q5 price paid and buying experience