AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   NorCal Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/norcal-discussion-36/)
-   -   VAG-COM bay area peninsula? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/norcal-discussion-36/vag-com-bay-area-peninsula-2824141/)

rs4steve 03-26-2012 01:09 AM

VAG-COM bay area peninsula?

Hey, I'm looking for anyone with a vag-com near redwood City. The other night while driving in heavy rain on 101, my Abs and Brake lights started flashing. Today I cleaned all my ABS sensors but the lights came back on again. I also wanted to do that window up/down with remote mod too. Thanks!
steve

morobluecab 04-09-2012 04:20 PM

Also looking for VAGCOM

Hi,

My airbag light is on and needs to be reset. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. : )

Originally Posted by rs4steve (Post 24279703)
Hey, I'm looking for anyone with a vag-com near redwood City. The other night while driving in heavy rain on 101, my Abs and Brake lights started flashing. Today I cleaned all my ABS sensors but the lights came back on again. I also wanted to do that window up/down with remote mod too. Thanks!
steve

dewaniuk 04-29-2012 06:07 AM

request for a vag com

new audi owner - menlo park. would like to borrow a vag com for a few hours.

Thanks.

dwdesign 05-07-2012 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by dewaniuk (Post 24293410)
new audi owner - menlo park. would like to borrow a vag com for a few hours.

Thanks.

I would also be appreciative if there is a VAG COM user in Menlo Park too. I need to enable my AUX input in my RNS-E.

dwdesign 05-15-2012 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by dwdesign (Post 24296999)
I would also be appreciative if there is a VAG COM user in Menlo Park too. I need to enable my AUX input in my RNS-E.

In the Bay Area, there is a guy on Craigslist that rents the cable and offers pay for services with the genuine RT Hex Can cable. I used him in Palo Alto to perform the simple mods. I know it's not the typical free/6-pack deal, but not everyone likes beer. :)

Note: Later, I also ended up buying a hex can cable on the Internet that works exactly the same as his for 1/10th the cost.

Bleh5 11-09-2012 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by dwdesign (Post 24299999)
In the Bay Area, there is a guy on Craigslist that rents the cable and offers pay for services with the genuine RT Hex Can cable. I used him in Palo Alto to perform the simple mods. I know it's not the typical free/6-pack deal, but not everyone likes beer. :)

Note: Later, I also ended up buying a hex can cable on the Internet that works exactly the same as his for 1/10th the cost.

Hi, new here, and hopefully not too late. Where did you get the cable? And does it work with the software?

dwdesign 11-12-2012 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bleh5 (Post 24370149)
Hi, new here, and hopefully not too late. Where did you get the cable? And does it work with the software?

Use a Google search and you'll see many HEX CAN USB cable options. Mine came with a software CD specifically for that version of cable.

GPessah 11-28-2012 01:17 PM

Hey,

Is there anyway I can get that guys contact information for the Vag programming in the bay area. Got the RNS-E unit jacked out of my car.

rs4steve 03-10-2014 12:20 PM

still looking. anyone have one to scan my A4? Thx

glycerine 03-10-2014 12:57 PM

I'm in San Jose/Santa Clara if you want to venture further south. Glad to help out.