AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/canadian-discussion-43/)
-   -   Passing thought...... do you like to be called a mooch, roach, jerk-off, stroke, mullet, pipe smoker (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/canadian-discussion-43/passing-thought-do-you-like-called-mooch-roach-jerk-off-stroke-mullet-pipe-smoker-2497406/)

April 11-30-2006 12:32 PM

Passing thought...... do you like to be called a mooch, roach, jerk-off, stroke, mullet, pipe smoker

tire kicker, grinder, to your face? These are all names dealers use for certain kinds of customers.

You'll find many helpful dealership people on the forums on AW, and it would be a gross disservice to tar everyone with the same brush by calling all dealerships stealerships. You never know when you may have to call on them for help (or access information passed along indirectly - but originating with the dealer), and insulting them is hardly the way to make them feel welcome.

Some dealers deserve the name, and that should be the least of the nasty words used to describe them;-)

Just a friendly reminder that we are all people first:-D

Visti 11-30-2006 12:47 PM

Well.

I'm sometimes a mooch
I smoke the roach
The third is a male thing
stroke, never had one
mullet, see stroke
pipe smoker, only the green stuff
stealerships, only when it comes to parts and labour!

my $0.02

Tanner 11-30-2006 12:50 PM

Just have to say... don't burn your bridges

Things sometimes comes around in full circle when you least expect it to.

Egil A64.2s - S6 11-30-2006 12:52 PM

Too bad that dealer do not require their staff to read our posts.

It may be enlightening to them that they may not be perfect.

That said, I have both bad experiences and good at my dealer. It depends on who is dealing with me and, possibly, how their day is going. The test is if management follows up on bad experiences and try to correct the problem. In many cases, from what I read, management may be the problem

Tanner 11-30-2006 01:00 PM

Uh they do

Alex from Audi of Mississauga is here. I think Agincourt Autohaus is or was here. I know AOA follows Fourtitude.

MiniMan 11-30-2006 01:02 PM

There are lots of good employees at the local stealership.

That said, I call them a stealership because of their prices. Last I checked they were one of the most expensive dealerships in town, charging in the neighbourhood of $120/hr. With over 200% markup on most items, their parts prices are just as ludacris.

I always try to buy straight from the distributor to cut out the second middle man (that is less convenient anyway).

- GT Style - 11-30-2006 01:05 PM

Ask the Ur-q folks if stealership fits or not.....

- GT Style - 11-30-2006 01:07 PM

*ding*

Aman_UnatrlyAspiratd 11-30-2006 01:13 PM

not 'required' by mgmt though, which I guess was his point

April 11-30-2006 01:13 PM

Oh, and keep in mind that name calling reflects as much if not more on the speaker

as it does on the intendee.

If Alex and I prefaced each of our posts with "Dear mooches" "Hi all you jerk-offs", you'd think less of us for doing so, wouldn't you? True or not of course;-)