2010 Audi S4 (Premium Plus) Bravery, it's what Defines Us!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Audi S4 (Premium Plus) Bravery, it's what Defines Us!!!

Before getting into the details of the vehicle I wanted to share the true uniqueness of this ONE OF A KIND vehicle, there is no other car on the road in the United States like it!

Here is the reply directly from Audi regarding some questions I had about my 2010 Audi S4 being sold here.

************************************************** ****************************************
Dear Mr. XXXX:

Thank you for contacting Audi of America. I understand that are seeking production information in regard to your 2010 Audi S4. As a valued member of the Audi family, it is my pleasure to assist you. As such, please accept this written response.

2,490 - Models of Year 2010 Audi S4 3.0L Quattros were sold in the US.

367 - Models of Year 2010 Audi S4 3.0L Quattros with IBIS WHITE exterior were sold in the US.

82 - Models of Year 2010 Audi S4 3.0L Quattros with IBIS WHITE exterior and BLACK/MAGMA RED interior were sold in the US.

1 - Model of Year 2010 Audi S4 3.0L quattros with IBIS WHITE exterior, BLACK/MAGMA RED interior with the sales option codes on vehicle at the time of order were sold in the US.

I hope that this information was helpful to you, Mr. XXXX. If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact me at the Audi Customer Experience Center, (877) 615-2834. We are available Monday- Sunday, 8am- 11pm Eastern Standard Time. simply provide the reference number at the top of his email and any of my associates will be able to assist you directly. Simply provide the reference number at the top of his email and any of my associates will be able to assist you directly.
***IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE REFERENCE#***

Sincerely,

Audi Customer Advocate

************************************************** ****************************************
Back to the Description....

A German-Engineered Roaring Beast hitting 0 to 60mph in less than 5-Seconds behind its Deceptive 333 horsepower, 325 foot-pounds of torque, and Supercharged V-6 Turbo Engine! While Maneuvering with its 7-Speed Automated Dual-Clutch Gearbox a Throaty Growl lets loose that rivets the Soul of everyone in its in presence!

This Magnificent piece of Work stands above and beyond all other vehicles on the road Today, subduing them to be mere pedestrians sharing the roadway with this S4. Its distinction starts with the Unique Matrimonial color scheme of its Ibis White Exterior & Magma Red Silk Nappa Leather Racing Seats, making the S4 immediately jump out among any other Audi or Sport-Luxury Vehicles in the region!

As a Technology Savant, this S4 is equipped with Voice Activation-Everything, Nvidia-powered 3D Navigation System, BlueTooth hands free Convenience , and a 14-speaker 505 watt Bang & Olufsen sound system!

While many run for shelter during harsh weather conditions, you will find yourself lured towards battling the wrath of Mother Nature! In a blink of an eye the child within places you behind the wheel of your S4 and off conquering thru the snow drifts and sifting around stranded vehicles in the snow with Audi's World Renowned Quattro All-Wheel-Drive System. While many of my 4x4 and SUV friends fell victim to the 2FT of snow dumped by the Winter Storm of 2010-2011, my S4 showed up humbly to save the day returning them home while their "vehicles" remained captured in the snow.

This vehicle truly has it all, the Power to Embarrass, Cutting-Edge Chivalry in Technology, Unfaltering Valor in overcoming any/all obstacles to reach your destination, and the Beauty to Turn Heads for years to come!

I honorably Envy & Congratulate the new Master of this Wonderment!

SALES INFORMATION
Price = $41,900
Don't wait, Inquire Today, This will Not Last Long!
*****610-888-2149*****

SPECIFICATIONS

1) Mileage

2) Convenience & Luxury
Sunroof
Heated Leather power-adjustable front sport seats
Brushed-aluminum interior trim with stainless steel trim
Leather-wrapped steering wheel & Aluminum door-sill inlays
Tri-Zone automatic climate control
Electronic cruise control
Tire pressure monitoring system
LED daytime running lights

3) Brakes & Handling
4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/electronic brake force
Brake assist
Electronic stability program
Steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters
Adaptive suspension dampers
Sport rear differential

4) Safety
Perfect crash test scores
Driver/front passenger next generation airbags w/dual-threshold,...
Front seat mounted side airbags
Front & rear head curtain airbags
3-point height adjustable front seatbelts w/force limiters &...
3-point rear seatbelts w/force limiters
Rear child locks
Latch provisions in rear seats
Impact protection w/reinforced high strength steel/ aluminum