Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other DPE SC-16 Super Deep Concave 3 Piece Wheels 20x10 Sparkling Bronze Custom Finish

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DPE SC-16 Super Deep Concave 3 Piece Wheels 20x10 Sparkling Bronze Custom Finish

Hey all, I have a set of DPE SC-16 Super Deep Concave 3 Piece Wheels 5x112 20x10 for sale. The offset of the wheels are the custom offset for A5/S5 fitment directly from DPE. Wheels only, no tires. See below for tire option.

They have just been refinished by a paint shop in a custom color, BMW OEM color Sparkling Bronze. This color is very unique, has a gun metal look with a sparkle of bronze flake in the sun (hard to see in pictures, more apparent in person). The centers are painted flat, while the lips are painted gloss (same color on both). Will come with 4 black DPE center caps (picture of center caps are on wheels before refinishing).

The wheels have two minor blemishes, two small nicks on one of the rims, and a small blemish near the center cap of another, as pictured. Very hard to see from afar.

The wheels were just painted and tires have not been mounted since refinishing. In fact they are not even assembled yet (hence the less than perfect fitment and yellow tape in the pictures), but I will have them assembled before shipping.

I also have a set of very good condition (less than 5k miles) Continental DWS A/S tires for sale separately. 275/30/20. If bought with the wheels, I will let them go for an additional $600 (retail ~$1,000).

The original price quote I got for these wheels from DPE about a year ago was $7,284.00. Local pickup will avoid shipping and Paypal fees, obviously. I am located in Northern VA.
Attached Images