Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Community Discussion > Off-topic Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2003, 07:27 AM   #1
Elder Member
Account #: 38743

Default Early morning ownage. (long)

So, I've decided to let the girlfriend move into my house with me. She is an avid cat lover, and has been going on and on about getting a cat, which I am opposed to as I am a dog person. I have an Akita. (See where this is going yet)? Well, yesterday I get home early from a business trip, and nobody is home. I bring my bags in, only to find a litter box, cat toys, cat stand (whatever those things are), and water/food bowl in my living room. At this point, I'm thinking whether or not my girlfriend completely misunderstands the concept of Akita / cat relationships. I get a bit irate, because I specifically told her not to bring a cat into my house. Now, I have nothing against cats, I just don't want one. And for the above mentioned reason, I do not feel it appropriate to have one in the house. For those who don't know, the AKC describes the Akita like this:

The Akita is a powerfully built dog originally developed to hunt bears in Japan. The Japanese now use the Akita as a guard dog and police dog.

I haven't trained my dog to be aggressive, I love my dog, and he is a great companion. All he does is run around the yard, playing in the dirt and being happy. Now, when I go to work I bring him inside, as not to disturb the neighbors, who are home all day (he is loud).

My dog does not socialize well. He never has, and never will. He is very aware of new people and things and wants to protect his own by nature.

So, I call my girlfriend and ask what the hell she was thinking.

"Blah, blah, I wanted to suprise you, blah, blah....". So I ask what I could possibly want with a cat.

"Just go look at her, she's soooooo cute. I know you will love her".

"Dammit where is the damn cat"?!!! (I'm running around furious now).

"In the bedroom".

I run into the bedroom.

"No cat", I say.

Then the thought crosses my mind that maybe since my girlfriend has just moved in, she does not know that the bathroom door handle sticks. (I have the bathroom layout with two doors. One leads to the office, one to the bedroom). My dog has full access to the house except for my bedroom, as he plays outside then likes to get in my bed and ruin it.

At this point I am going to say I will not take or post pictures, as it would just be wrong.

As I walk into the bathroom I just see fur and blood. You just cannot prepare for things like this. Horrid, horrid, scary, murder scene like crap. When I see the paw laying on the ground, I lose it, drop the phone and run into my office, where everything has a fine smattering of cat parts on it. My Hex Com is torn to bits, laptop, destroyed, chair on the floor with a dangling leg, brand new leather couch ripped apart.

Needless to say, I am now single. And calling a biohazardous waste cleaning company. Bad, bad, day.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:32 AM   #2
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 30485

Default Some people learn the hard way. Poor cat.

Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM   #3
Account #: 29819

Default <jaw dropping>

jeez.
Ugly Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM   #4
Account #: 15643

Default So your gal left you over your dog murdering her cat?

St. Louis Blues = last place....but still a fan...(Shania Twain Modelling)
myfirstimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM   #5
Account #: 27519

Default not sure if this should be a HOF entry or not based on its gruesomeness...

good thing you're single again, you don't want to be associated with anyone that stupid. That is just off the charts.

Poor cat. It didn't deserve this. Hope it died quickly.

Damn. Saying that sucks doesn't come close to describing how much that really sucks.
SantorinSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM   #6
AudiWorld Expert
Account #: 11167

Default Hey, at least you're not stuck with a stupid GF any more

"No cats. If you bring a cat, here it will die a violent death."
[GF brings cat]
[cat dies a violent death]
[GF is suprised]

Duuuuuhhh, wtf was she thinking?
Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM   #7
Elder Member
Account #: 45642

Default who ended the relationship

'03 1.8TQM - OEM Sport Springs/Koni Shocks, Neuspeed Shortshifter, Neuspeed 19mm Rear Sway, Blitzsafe Audio Adapter, Tint

'98 Prelude - Stock (for now)
Paulab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:35 AM   #8
Account #: 27519

Default I would hope he left her by realizing what a cretin she really was.

SantorinSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:36 AM   #9
Account #: 34747

Default I'm usually reasonable with people who make dumb mistakes but

she should have seen that from a mile away. Hope she has the cash to pay for the clean-up and new couch.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:37 AM   #10
Elder Member
Account #: 19746

Default Your dog is a murderer

eug (MK V) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
1998, akita, audiworld, avid, bmw, cat, chow, images, japanese, k1200, kitten, lover, morning, nojoi, ownage, rs, she