think before ordering from riverside audi

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default think before ordering from riverside audi

last week (i think it was last monday)

i ordered a bumper trim for my rs4 from riverside. they told me they would have to order it, which was fine with me..

so i called thursday to check the status.. they inform me the trim arrived, so i asked when can they ship it to me, they said friday, i said ok.

monday comes i called for a tracking ## and they tell me they don't have it but my package was shipped friday.. so i decided to call fedex to have them do a shipment check on an address and they tell me no package was shipped from riverside.

i call riverside and talk to a different person there who tells me the package wasn't shipped and it's still sitting there. yet the other person told me they shipped it. i got a hold of the person that originally told me it was shipped friday,.. i asked him why he lied and he got offended LOL --

anyway i told them to keep the trim ..

i got it from genuineaudiparts for much cheaper and less shipping.. riverside charged me $15 for ground from NJ to CT -- yet the ad showing on the top of this forum shows free shipping lol..

anyway.. never again will i order parts from a dealer.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i've always had great service when it comes to parts. no issues here.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: i've always had great service when it comes to parts. no issues here.

well genuineaudiparts has everything for 30% cheaper.. are they still great.. or is paying more better lol
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I've never had an issue with their parts department. They've always been very up front

Who did you speak to? Carson has always been very clear with my orders...
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default easy there teddy bear. you had a bad experience on a trim. its not the end of the world.

i just think a bunch of people will disagree with you here. sorry.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Re: easy there teddy bear. you had a bad experience on a trim. its not the end of the world.

i dont care? take it with a grain of salt.. you can keep ordering from them or whatever you feel like doing lol..

just sharing my experience.. im not asking u to agree with it. i could give 2****s if u agree or not.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

wow...chill bizkit. =)
Old 02-02-2009, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

You've just lost any credibility you had with this thread and your profanity....
Old 02-02-2009, 04:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default did you speak with carson? he has a special discount program that I have found less expensive

than anywhere.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default He did speak to me today (and not anytime before today).

I'm not going to go into any specifics, seeing as this is my personal account and I try not to handle work matters with it.

If I was in last Thursday, this wouldn't have been a problem. However, my wife got into a car accident, and I had to take the day off to take care of her (mind you, she is 3 months pregnant with our first child). When I got in Friday, I was backed up but I did manage to get his filler panel packed up and ready to go. I just couldn't get it to FedEx because they sent our driver somewhere. And even if I had scheduled a pickup, FedEx ground picks up the next business day...since I wasn't in on Thursday, there is no possible way I could have scheduled a pickup for Friday!

Also, there is no way anyone gets the AW or ACNA discount unless they mention it before they order...always mention it when you call!

Quick Reply: think before ordering from riverside audi