VAG-COM bay area peninsula?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 01:09 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VAG-COM bay area peninsula?

Hey, I'm looking for anyone with a vag-com near redwood City. The other night while driving in heavy rain on 101, my Abs and Brake lights started flashing. Today I cleaned all my ABS sensors but the lights came back on again. I also wanted to do that window up/down with remote mod too. Thanks!
steve
Old 04-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Also looking for VAGCOM

Hi,

My airbag light is on and needs to be reset. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. : )

Originally Posted by rs4steve
Hey, I'm looking for anyone with a vag-com near redwood City. The other night while driving in heavy rain on 101, my Abs and Brake lights started flashing. Today I cleaned all my ABS sensors but the lights came back on again. I also wanted to do that window up/down with remote mod too. Thanks!
steve
Old 04-29-2012, 06:07 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default request for a vag com

new audi owner - menlo park. would like to borrow a vag com for a few hours.

Thanks.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by dewaniuk
new audi owner - menlo park. would like to borrow a vag com for a few hours.

Thanks.
I would also be appreciative if there is a VAG COM user in Menlo Park too. I need to enable my AUX input in my RNS-E.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:51 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by dwdesign
I would also be appreciative if there is a VAG COM user in Menlo Park too. I need to enable my AUX input in my RNS-E.
In the Bay Area, there is a guy on Craigslist that rents the cable and offers pay for services with the genuine RT Hex Can cable. I used him in Palo Alto to perform the simple mods. I know it's not the typical free/6-pack deal, but not everyone likes beer.

Note: Later, I also ended up buying a hex can cable on the Internet that works exactly the same as his for 1/10th the cost.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dwdesign
In the Bay Area, there is a guy on Craigslist that rents the cable and offers pay for services with the genuine RT Hex Can cable. I used him in Palo Alto to perform the simple mods. I know it's not the typical free/6-pack deal, but not everyone likes beer.

Note: Later, I also ended up buying a hex can cable on the Internet that works exactly the same as his for 1/10th the cost.
Hi, new here, and hopefully not too late. Where did you get the cable? And does it work with the software?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Bleh5
Hi, new here, and hopefully not too late. Where did you get the cable? And does it work with the software?
Use a Google search and you'll see many HEX CAN USB cable options. Mine came with a software CD specifically for that version of cable.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hey,

Is there anyway I can get that guys contact information for the Vag programming in the bay area. Got the RNS-E unit jacked out of my car.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default still looking. anyone have one to scan my A4? Thx

Old 03-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm in San Jose/Santa Clara if you want to venture further south. Glad to help out.

Quick Reply: VAG-COM bay area peninsula?