wow, i am an ass... but I just don't care

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 01:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default by the conversation you posted..

it looks to me that she may think there's more. A real man will step up to the plate and make it clear that you are not interested, for whatever reason. But, just ignoring her, when she has no idea on earth why, just show your maturity level.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:27 PM

Default in all honesty I will have a talk w/ her... but I still do not think these steps should be necessary

i do understand that certain women place more of an emotional emphasis on certain activities. however, she's asked before and I was very upfront with her about what I wanted and where I thought we were at. She actually initiated this conversation after about a week or so and I told her exactly how I felt. At the same time, i have not really been actively ignoring her, but I have been very busy w/ school related activities. I had a big presentation today that I have been preparing for this past week or so and I have an advocacy competition I am competing in next week. And while i have slacked off in contacting her, I have been the same way with almost everyone. And a lot of this thread deals with my frustration of her constant imming and calls while I have been in class. Often I am online in boring classes talking with friends, but i do this while taking notes and paying attention. Class is not very conducive for online relationship chats, especially since people next to me often glance at my screen. I know I brought your comments upon myself by posting this, but realize that the initial post was one of frustration. So if you are not going to post objective thoughts on the situation and keep on merely classifying me as immature or "not a real man" please keep those comments to yourself. You do not know me.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:35 AM
Elder Member

Default i think i'm the only one who doesnt like asian women

they'd be last on my list
Old 02-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Elder Member

Default you are not the only one

I'm not a fan either....once in a blue moon I see an asian girl that I'm attracted to, and they usually look like they are not 100% asian if they caught my eye.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default that's typical

i got this email from a girl i recently dated:

I debated whether I wanted to even bother and write this email, and waste any more time on you. I think I deserved a little more of an explanation than to just be blown off from you. I don't know what happened - I thought we had a pretty good time last weekend - I had a great time with you last Saturday, I enjoyed meeting your friends on Sunday, and things seemed normal on Monday nite, but then you've basically ignored me since then. I feel used and disrespected and therefore know now that you are not the kind of person I'd want to have in my life - as a friend or anything else. Perhaps you'll feel the need to give me an explanation - again, I feel you owe me that so I'd listen - but given your inability to communicate, I'm not counting on it.