New ACNA President Bradigan speaks on Audiworld - read from this linked post on....

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saw you pointed Doc Wyte here...

...don't expect too much from him. He's not into providing explanations, admissions, or, god forbid, apologies. He's more of the finger-pointing, blame casting, I-won't-be-party-to-this, clam-up-when-cornered, type.

Of course, he'll be happy to insult anybody else, but he becomes very brittle and will snarl himself into righteous silence if he feels the least bit cornered.

But that's just my opinion from reading his posts on AW. A lot of other people seem to like him, so what do I know.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default RMC Weak in response and weak due dilegence IMO

As DWyte dragged me into Gruppe-q scrutiny without provocation, it's amazing that he/representing the RMC Board, can not withstand the same scrutiny of his local Chapter Event at the same venue. And RMC is mired in a host of other issues that appear tough to sustain scrutiny as well!

I have been involved in Motorsports for 25 years. In that time I can't comprehend a documented Eventmaster fully knowing he can't fill his obligations of that role over 2 months prior. Further, that there is no National ACNA rule to prevent it from happening exposes all of ACNA to the risks of this compounded bad judgement.

Adding to those documented exposures, is the lack of experience at the Steamboat Venue by the Eventmaster. The unique conditions of this track dictate that it's not a "normal and customary" ACNA Event. I'm disappointed to see the continuation of this RMC Board Member to defend actions that clearly demonstrate lack of good judgement.... Policy aside. To see RMC BOD spend 3 BOD-meetings to formulate words to admonish Don Gruenler regurgitates 'irony' beyond words!

Scott J<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/130486.phtml">The bigger issues on RMC's plate</a></li></ul>
Old 02-10-2009, 04:15 AM

Default geez, Scott, down below you told everybody you did not like to waste AW bandwith...

I can see from your continued rantings that obviously is not true!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:20 AM

Default I would like to thank you for making my point of how petty and childish you are for me...

I qoute... "Some here might even spend way too much time authenticating your new account"
You obviously do spend way to much of your time on meaningless things.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Doc Wyte public offer accepted - thanks 'itsnotaboutyou' Brian!

And Mr. Flanagan, maybe you can stop with the 'ski ya later' DBA 'itsnotaboutyou' and stick to the issues?

Thanks

Scott J<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/130888.phtml">RMC/DWyte public offer of meeting accepted by Peter Coulter</a></li></ul>
Old 02-10-2009, 05:46 AM

Default Scott, you should go and meet with Josh, that way ...

you could go on and on and on about how great you are as an eventmaster, and then maybe you will believe it yourself enough that you can stop shouting it to the whole world.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Peter Coulter already offered to meet and buy the Beers for your buddy Brian!

... And I already offered several times for DWyte to attend our Event. I am starting to get the impression this is an Esmail hiding behind a ghost ID. Sorry you feel the need to do that. &lt;Edit&gt; Certainly your Brian Flanagan moves as 'itsnotaboutyou' appeared to have gotten RMC BOD President Esmail out of hiding. Thanks for that Brian!&lt;&gt;

Since I spoke at length with Peter Coulter at Steamboat, I'm quite comfortable ascribing this unpleasant duty, locally to Peter in my absence.

&lt;edit&gt; Thanks for your continued veiled interest in this issue Mr. Flanagan. I'm not claiming to be a great eventmaster... I will claim to be an overly cautious one, due in large part to your participation in one of our events. &lt;&gt;

Best Regards

Scott J
Eventmaster
ACNA Gruppe-q Steamboat Ice Driving Experience 2009<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/130888.phtml">Meet and greet DWyte offer publicly accepted</a></li></ul>
Old 02-10-2009, 08:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Enough with the speculation and claims

Scott, I've never met you, but I am posting this response to show that counter to your claim, I am not using a "ghost account" to hide behind.

This relentless badgering online needs to come to an end.

Kasim
Old 02-10-2009, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Excellent - Welcome RMC President Mr. Esmail!! - hopefully you can clear all this up!

I suggest that you not let DWyte go to a meeting alone with Peter Coulter, your BOD Secretary doesn't represent your Board well at all.

Thanks for your direct interest to this thread. Please feel free to post your responses unveiled and without RMC/ACNA portals.

I look forward to your continued direct involvement in the myriad of issues within the RMC of ACNA. Let me know if you need the questions and issues summarized to help you get caught up on what's outstanding.

Best Regards and good luck!

Scott J
ACNA Gruppe-q Steamboat Ice Driving Experience 2009<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/130486.phtml">Try responding to this first</a></li></ul>
Old 02-11-2009, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Figures - that would be Flanagan adding to his 1400 posts as 'ski ya later'

Ironically, he didn't follow our safety procedures well at our Steamboat Event when he ran it a couple years ago.

So, BFlanagan(atty - "ski ya later" DBA "itsnotaboutyou"), JWyte (RMC BOD Secretary - "Doc Wyte" and "ACNA/RMC") and KEsmail (RMC BOD president - "asportfan" and "ACNA/RMC") are all unveiled. Now, maybe with the 3 of them out, we can get the proper answers documented. I thought 501c3 status was required by the IRS to be an ACNA National Chapter?

ACNA NATIONAL BOARD BYLAWS
"12.4. Suspension.... Should any Chapter violate the conditions of the "Application for Inclusion" or regulations of the Internal Revenue Service as applied to 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organizations, Chapter revocation is immediate as to the date of the violation."

Gents, if Peter's claim is true in the link below, seems like a big problem? Your own bylaws clearly state your business Title. No success searching for that in CO? What gives?

Since it would appear by the very Directive issued on 12-30-2008 by the ACNA National Board, RMC "Chapter violated regulations of Internal Revenue Service as applied to 501(C)(3), is there indeed a revocation of the RMC Chapter?

Scott J
Eventmaster
ACNA Gruppe-q Steamboat Ice Driving Experience 2009<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/130486.phtml">Start addressing answers here?</a></li></ul>

Quick Reply: New ACNA President Bradigan speaks on Audiworld - read from this linked post on....