Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Dark Mode for desktop is here (in Beta form)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2022, 04:51 PM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Dark Mode for desktop is here (in Beta form)

Greetings all!

We are launching a new way to enjoy the AudiWorld community from your computer or tablet!

It's still a beta, but beginning today, if you're logged in and visiting the Community from your computer or tablet, you can now choose a desktop dark mode theme in addition to the standard 'light' theme. Click or tap the 3 dots to the right of your name, and simply select Dark Mode.

We are are one of the first communities to sample this theme, and we greatly appreciate any feedback you're able to share with us. You can leave us a comment here in this thread if you wish.

Please enable dark mode using the toggle at the upper right, and let us know your feedback!

Old 02-10-2023, 02:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 397 Likes on 339 Posts

I love this option, and I'm a so grateful it's being implemented! However, the dark mode colors on the desktop aren't as easy on the eyes as the dark mode on my phone - I have an iPhone and a MacBook pro if it matters. Happy to elaborate more if needed.
Old 03-22-2023, 05:22 AM
IB Staff

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

we updated dark mode yesterday to make it a little less cluttered, hopefully everyone likes it!