Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Calling All Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2022, 07:44 AM
Club AutoUnion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Calling All Moderators

Greetings. I am not sure how else to send out the moderator "bat signal" so if this isn't the way (or a way) I apologize. I have two questions:
  1. I joined the Audiworld Premium Membership but never got a t-shirt. Ultimately I am happy just to have "Club AutoUnion" under my log on name, but thought I'd ask...
  2. Speaking of user names, is there any way I could get an "i" added to the end of my user name without congressional approval. I meant for my user name to be "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" but somehow I dropped the "i" on Tavi. Check my avatar for spelling.
Regardless, thank you for your help, and for a great forum.
The following users liked this post:
galaxys (02-27-2022)
Old 02-27-2022, 08:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Rikki, let me check in with the forum administrator tomorrow. They should be able to handle these things for you. Thanks.
galaxys (02-27-2022)
Old 02-28-2022, 07:13 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

The usual reason for not getting the T shirt is not selecting a size. Please be sure you have done that.

I can edit your name easily, will do so this evening.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:42 AM
Club AutoUnion

Originally Posted by Kris Hansen
The usual reason for not getting the T shirt is not selecting a size. Please be sure you have done that. I can edit your name easily, will do so this evening.
Kris, thank you for your help. I am pretty sure I selected a shirt size; it would have been an XXL. Maybe I'm just too big; actually, I'm sure of it... Nonetheless, as I said I am happy to have "Club AutoUnion" under my name rather than "FNG". For what it's worth I would also be willing to pay a premium to remove ads.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:53 PM
IB Staff

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry your shirt never reached you. We can get a replacement out to you ASAP. Just to confirm, is the address you previously provided still correct? You can double check or modify the address by going to https://www.audiworld.com/forums/payments.php and clicking the "Edit associated member info and address collection" link at the top of the page.

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2022, 01:12 AM
Club AutoUnion

Originally Posted by Kris Hansen
I can edit your name easily, will do so this evening.
Thank you again. I am now the mongoose I set out to be...

Originally Posted by IB Jason
Sorry your shirt never reached you. We can get a replacement out to you ASAP. Just to confirm, is the address you previously provided still correct? You can double check or modify the address by going to https://www.audiworld.com/forums/payments.php and clicking the "Edit associated member info and address collection" link at the top of the page.
Done thank you for your help as well.
IB Jason (03-02-2022)