tinting??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tinting??

wheres a good place to get my windows tinted in the greater hamilton area.. im looking for quality over price... as well is anyone selling rims 18's and up thatll fit a 2.7t?
in that case i guess im also looking for someone selling or somewhere to buy s6 grills or mesh grills, as well pricing on suspension installation? i know this is alot but i just got a a6 and i want to do as much work to it as fast as possible, thanks
Old 06-02-2004, 04:35 PM

where are you in the Hamilton Area? I go to McMaster!
Old 06-02-2004, 05:29 PM

Default on the mountain

i live on the mountain with my mom then in grimsby with my dad... i go to the pulse though sometimes durin the week after work.. are you around? right now im at my friends off aberdeen and queen
Old 06-02-2004, 05:41 PM

Default LOL, I'm sitting over at thorndale right beside campus! ...

send me an email, we should meet up to talk cars sometime.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:54 PM

Default PROTINT

excellent quality about $300 bucks, look em up in Hamilton
Old 06-02-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Re: LOL, I'm sitting over at thorndale right beside campus! ...

my emails chrissnivelyyy@hotmail.com , thatd be cool, i just got rid of my a4, now i have this a6 and i have no idea what to do with it... its an auto though so im kinda screwed there. i have a few things in mind though ijust dont know where to go.. your advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 06-03-2004, 05:42 AM

Default Ohh Good old Throndale... Can't even begin to tell you stories about 99 Thorndale...

We had a blast there over the past 5-6 years or so... there were always a bunch of my MAC Football boys in that house, and all I can say is YOU DO NOT WANNA LIVE THERE!!!

I think if you search the net for "99 Thorndale" there are still a bunch of Jackass style vids of the crazy stuff those guys did in that house...

After they graduated in '03 some of the guys played a prank on one of their housemates which resulted in his dodge shadow burning and eventually exploding in the driveway... Last time I checked a few months ago it was still sitting there...

Damn... I really miss university... some of my not so bright football buddies are convocating this week so I'll probably be up there... Aman I'll hit you up if I'm rolling into town..

Ohh and by the way...

KEEP THE S... THAT THING IS PERFECT!
Old 06-03-2004, 06:11 AM

Default LOL, sometimes when I hear your stories I don't even feel like I'm at Uni...

my life is so boring!! 8^)

Definitely hit me up if you're here during the week, but I'll be gone this weekend though.

And yeah, I think I'm keeping the S for good. Ramik and I had a good long discussion about this night before last....just doesn't make sense to jump ship right now.

You coming to Brullen?
Old 06-03-2004, 08:27 AM

Default It's not quite "Hamilton-area" but...

I just had my tint done last Saturday at Thornhill Tints (905)780-TINT and I'm very impressed with a) the price, b) the quality and c) the service / owner, Richard was great.

I live in Oakville and it was a bit of a hike for me, but well worth it. He apparently does all the tinting for 4 GTA BMW dealers as well as a bunch of 'lesser' make dealerships too.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Any pics? Heard good things about them too.

So what kind of tints and what % did you end up getting? If you don't mind me asking...

Quick Reply: tinting??