Gonna start a very random thread wanna see how far it goes! HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH YOUR AUDI'S??

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya i guess i shouldnt be complaining since i do have a warrenty but u know its annoying when its bad
Old 06-07-2004, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Guess it depends when you ask...

For the first 4 years, is been great, fun car to drive, handle the winter well, no worries on maintenance, etc. Now that I am closing in on the 5th year and out of warranty, despite taking good care of the car throughout, little things are starting to fail one by one, and besides the money factor towards all the repairs, I am somewhat hesitant to take long trips and spirited drives, so the fun part is taking a bit of a toll...

All that being said, I still like the car a lot and trying to fix it up as I go. If it was any other car that's giving me these problems, I think I would have sold it by now...
Old 06-07-2004, 07:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Can't complain

Other than having a serious engine problem on day 3, dealer took care of anything without my request. No problem since then (knock on wood) still drives like as if it was new.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:21 PM

Default I've owned my TT for 27months-79,000km and love it so much its a keeper for 1/4mil km at least

most of the high-performance cars purpose-built-to-be-driven today oftentimes sadly end up as 'mobile-fashion-accessories' to compliment one's attire or a 'grocery-getter', packin 300hp+ more than necessary for the owner's own good. To me the potential of the 1.8T engine is astonishing, just the idea of doing more with less. No matter how much boost/hp i'm capable of unleashing, at the end of the day i can relax and squeeze 650km+ out of my 62liter tank on to way to Montreal ...

Much like those who, after typing casually for umm an hour, felt it would be best to not include the short essay expressing one's personal adoration for their Audi - i shall simply say that the Audi brand has never ceased to intrigue me with their evolution over the years.

cheers, Max
Old 06-07-2004, 07:46 PM

Default Very Satisfied

As much as I look around and see all the newer Audi's, and all the competition that's come out since, I still don't think I could bring myself to shell out more money for a different car.......until I can get the wife an Avant and a Boxster for myself...
Old 06-07-2004, 10:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default MM is a good dealer -are you on the right planet?

Sorry, nice sales staff, just can't think of anything nice to say about some of the SA's. I know they take all chaff but my beef is wrt to the way they treat clients of different colour/age/appearance.

Mind you I still love my ride.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Very. I've had 3, still have 2....

The S4 is great, drove nearly 7000km from Calgary to San Francisco and back without a hitch, now with the new suspension it truely is a great all-around vehicle, can't think of anything else I'd rather own.

The CoupeQ is doing well given it's 14 years old and the state it was in when I bought it. It really shows solid German engineering.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:16 PM

Default Word

Lauzon
Old 06-08-2004, 04:33 AM
Elder Member

Extremely satisfied.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:02 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I am of the same age/colour/appearance (not a compliment, that) and they generally treat me OK

What do they do? Please share. Call AoA and give them hell! I honestly can't complain. I heard some dinging from the front suspension and I dropped by last week and they put me on the lift in 5 min. I was in and out in 15 min (turned out to be nothing - the belly pan wasn't screwed in properly).

Quick Reply: Gonna start a very random thread wanna see how far it goes! HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH YOUR AUDI'S??