Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

My UrS4 Avant V8

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My UrS4 Avant V8

Hi everyone, this is my first post here but far from being a new Audi owner. I am a 10 year member @ VWVortex/Fourtitude as well as TDIClub and a moderator at the latter.

I just got back from spending my Easter long weekend with a fellow Audi nut in the German wine country, but we were not intoxicated with the wine, but rather with spiffing up my UrS4, which I will be shipping home to Canada in a couple of months.

A couple of details about her: She's a German-spec 1994 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 Quattro in Black Metallic and BBS RS 8Jx17 wheels, bone stock under the hood and all-original. I've already done some minor upgrades to the stock E-code lighting (Osram Night Breaker headlight bulbs and LED city-light bulbs) For now she sits in an underground parking garage and comes out only during weekends and for roadtrips. Such is the reality of $2 per litre gas prices and my lowly grad student budget.... She is truly a worthy successor to my beloved former Quicksilver though.

Without further ado...

Old 04-13-2009, 02:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Wow! Niiiiicccce!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

nice looking car
bring me back an Audi 100, A6 or S4 center light section!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

2nd! I could use an S6 rear bumper too. Just put it in your carry on bag.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Specfrickentacular, how lucky the EUROPEAN car market was and is to have access to vehicles that we did not. That is a gorgeous piece of technology and in my opinion is how a URS4 avant should look. Thumbs up !!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Very nice. Now how about a 1994 S4 with a AAN? That would be a hot car here in Canada.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by ThetaTau87
2nd! I could use an S6 rear bumper too. Just put it in your carry on bag.
um, he's shipping an AVANT over to the big continent... fold down the rear seats and fill up the boot with schwag.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default urs4

Are u selling her? In regards to the lighting I have an 94 s4 and was looking for the same effect that you have for the headlights. Did you just change the bulbs? Or did you change the headlights as well?

Originally Posted by TDIMeister
Hi everyone, this is my first post here but far from being a new Audi owner. I am a 10 year member @ VWVortex/Fourtitude as well as TDIClub and a moderator at the latter.

I just got back from spending my Easter long weekend with a fellow Audi nut in the German wine country, but we were not intoxicated with the wine, but rather with spiffing up my UrS4, which I will be shipping home to Canada in a couple of months.

A couple of details about her: She's a German-spec 1994 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 Quattro in Black Metallic and BBS RS 8Jx17 wheels, bone stock under the hood and all-original. I've already done some minor upgrades to the stock E-code lighting (Osram Night Breaker headlight bulbs and LED city-light bulbs) For now she sits in an underground parking garage and comes out only during weekends and for roadtrips. Such is the reality of $2 per litre gas prices and my lowly grad student budget.... She is truly a worthy successor to my beloved former Quicksilver though.

Without further ado...

Old 04-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tours4
Are u selling her? In regards to the lighting I have an 94 s4 and was looking for the same effect that you have for the headlights. Did you just change the bulbs? Or did you change the headlights as well?
The headlights eyelids came on the car when I bought it; I believe they are made by Kamei. Yes, I just upgraded the bulbs with the brightest (still legal) non-HID setup currently available. The Osram Nightbreaker bulbs claim 90% more light output than OEM, while the Osram Silverstars and Philips Vision Plus bulbs advertise 50% more.

The car is indeed for sale, as you can find the ads on s-cars.org and audifans.com
Old 04-22-2009, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Looking good, Dave!

Hey Dave, nice to see you finally joined AW!

Let's have a T.O UrS GTG once you make it back

Florin

Quick Reply: My UrS4 Avant V8