Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Changing S7 order to European Delivery- Any Problem doing this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 04:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I here what you guys are saying, but I didn't plan on doing ED when I first ordered the car and they are giving me a good price, so I don't want to make a big deal of it... just gonna let it go rather than make enemies. If I cancelled this order and went to another dealer it would push back delivery another two months and I'm hoping to get the car late July/early August. Also, it is Audi Exclusive Nardo Grey, so they already have a $3900 deposit from me, the price of the AE color option.

Too bad, I was really excited to do ED. Wish I had heard of it and thought of it before I placed my order. If I had, and received any resistance about ED from this or any dealer I would have walked away in an instant.

I don't think it has been released for production yet. I received the "welcome" email from AoA which indicates it has been "ordered" when you look at the timeline displayed at the bottom.

Will have to replace the SUV next summer....already have my eye on the SQ5....ED for sure.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Always good to take the live and let live approach, but you are spending a lot of money and it's a once in my lifetime opportunity. You might use your planned purchase for next year as a carrot. You would be much more likely to buy from them in the future if they can help you out now. Good luck. At the end of the day you are getting a great car.

Originally Posted by NPKR
I here what you guys are saying, but I didn't plan on doing ED when I first ordered the car and they are giving me a good price, so I don't want to make a big deal of it... just gonna let it go rather than make enemies. If I cancelled this order and went to another dealer it would push back delivery another two months and I'm hoping to get the car late July/early August. Also, it is Audi Exclusive Nardo Grey, so they already have a $3900 deposit from me, the price of the AE color option.

Too bad, I was really excited to do ED. Wish I had heard of it and thought of it before I placed my order. If I had, and received any resistance about ED from this or any dealer I would have walked away in an instant.

I don't think it has been released for production yet. I received the "welcome" email from AoA which indicates it has been "ordered" when you look at the timeline displayed at the bottom.

Will have to replace the SUV next summer....already have my eye on the SQ5....ED for sure.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Well sounds like you have it all planned out with an SQ5 in the near future, so you will have another opportunity. Like you mentioned, you can use this experience as a potential bargaining chip to have them sweeten the deal next time. Say how you valued your relationship with this dealership, so hopefully they will know how to return the favor in the future. If they won't budge on the 5%, maybe they can at least throw in some floor mats or Audicare for your loyalty. Good luck.