Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

PSA: Audi Connect PLUS for $250 per year

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2024, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RXSF
I got an email from that said they will honor the $250 pricing if you sign up by January 12 even though it was a mistake.
I spoke with a supervisor at Audi Digital Business, and here’s what I learned.

Late last year, Audi contacted customers without an active Audi Connect subscription and “erroneously” invited them to sign up for a 6 month Audi Connect Plus trial. I jumped on it (my second trial) and Audi is honoring it.

For customers that were unable to sign up for the “erroneous trial”, Audi is offering a discounted annual subscription to Audi Connect Plus ($250 + tax) until January 12, 2024. If the offer is not showing up in your MyAudi app, consider calling them directly and requesting it.

Last edited by Pasarella; 01-03-2024 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2024, 04:01 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I just got the promo rate through the myAudi website. I thought for sure there was a glitch on the website. Still pinching myself… 😅

EDIT: Mind you, I never got an email about a trial subscription, etc. My 1-yr plan ended today and I just went to renew.

Audi Connect Plus 1-yr, discounted

Last edited by dcchristopher; 01-08-2024 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Added context
Old 01-09-2024, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 71 Likes on 50 Posts

I contacted Audi and they said I was not eligible even though I received the email and offer since my trial does not end until April. This seems like a bad faith offer on both accounts (since we could not actually act on either the original trial extension or this offer). I am very frustrated.
Old 01-26-2024, 07:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Nightmare update: I've now had no AudiConnect service at all for 2 weeks as a result of calling to request help with purchasing the $250 offer here. After a few days of back-and-forth including emailing them a copy of the email, the "support" representative said the only way they could allow me to purchase AudiConnect for $250 was to terminate my trial (I was 2 months in). They assured me if there was any issue they would simply re-enable the trial.

Shockingly 🙄 this simply disabled my trial while still leaving my app as showing "No products available", and now they have responded "We know this is not what you want to hear, but trials cannot be reactivated".

No service, no trial, no special offer, and not even the ability to pay full price to activate (not that I would do that after this disaster).

And before anyone suggests it, I've already requested escalation to "Tier 2", who seem to operate like the Council of Kangs... Every few days for the past week and a half I just get an email from a Tier 1 person saying they are still waiting for some divine message to arrive from whatever alter the Tier 2 folks deliver them to.
Old 01-26-2024, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 136 Likes on 99 Posts

I never saw Audi Connect being advertised for $250. If it was that much I might consider it, but all I'm seeing is $499.
Old 01-26-2024, 11:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

It was an email some Q8 owners received due to an incorrect offer being previously sent out.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:52 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signing up for Plus account

Hello,
A newbie here, looking for some guidance.
I purchased 2020 A8L last year and the previous owner had PRIME, which expired in Feb 2024.
I was looking at the options, and currently saw Audi Connect Plus for $200 per year with unlimited Wifi Hotspot. But when I tried to purchase it, I am required to purchase Prime first which is even expensive than PLUS. Btw I do not see any option under Marketplace in Myaudi app.
Kindly if anyone can guide if this is how it works, I need to purchase both plans to make it work.

Secondly, I tried to purchase Att in car wifi, but when I put in my VIN, it says "Your car isn't wifi ready', so does that mean I need to purchase one of the audi connect subscriptions first ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 537 Likes on 398 Posts

Audi in the past has had a couple of different pricing structures. For my 2019 Etron Quattro 55 car AT&T was the service provider. For it, to get all the features I had to subscribe to the two plans. I had purchase the Prime plan first in order to be able to purchase the "add-on" plan that gave my the hotspot, Amazon Prime Music, and Online radio.

In later years, when I got my Q8 etron in 2023, where Verizon is the service provider, the plans were priced "either/or"--either you could order a plan without hotspot, or, you could order a plan WITH hotspot.

So, it all depends on what pricing structure is available for your car.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:42 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you JnealCox, that makes sense and in short my 2020 a8 needs prime subscription first before getting a PLUS.
But Audi didn't stop making there by pricing illogical. They are giving 6 and 18 months for Prime subscription and 12 months for Plus. So really dont know how it adds up.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 537 Likes on 398 Posts

Originally Posted by Lalajee
Thank you JnealCox, that makes sense and in short my 2020 a8 needs prime subscription first before getting a PLUS.
But Audi didn't stop making there by pricing illogical. They are giving 6 and 18 months for Prime subscription and 12 months for Plus. So really dont know how it adds up.
LOL, yes, that puzzled me too!

Quick Reply: PSA: Audi Connect PLUS for $250 per year