Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

2022 E Tron - How much off MSRP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2022 E Tron - How much off MSRP?

I've been seeing things all over the map from nothing off MSRP to 10% off MSRP. Thinking about placing a custom order for a 2022 MY ETron. What are your thoughts on how much I can realistically expect to get off. I also see Audi Summer incentive is offering 0% or .99% financing which is pretty slick. Any point into even trying to get a lease deal or will it be typical Audi and crazy high? (I normally wouldn't even consider a lease, but given that future upgrades to EV may kill resale value, it's something to think about this time around).
The following users liked this post:
AudiEV (08-01-2021)
Old 08-01-2021, 04:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 689 Likes on 500 Posts

I leased an Audi Etron (I no longer have my NA Etron and own my current Etron an 'ME variant') I would say that right now is the perfect time to lease as the Q4 Etron and the Q6 Etron will undoubtedly carve away a chunk of the resale value of our amazing 'Etron 55's'. The fact of the matter is that these cars are right on the horizon. Do not skip buying an Etron to wait for Q6, but I think that leasing is a valid COA with the future being as dynamic as it is and primarily the opportunity to get into a PPE platform once your lease is up. Oh and you are probably correct, leasing options right now are terrible, however, once the new MY is released Audi will get more aggressive with leasing deals.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 269 Likes on 201 Posts

I think given the current market a few % off of MSRP would be very fortunate. I also agree that given the market and where the etron 55 stands re: future BEV Audis, leasing is a really good idea, unless you plan on keeping the car a long time in which case a purchase is smarter.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks like 7-10% on a factory order should be achievable:

https:/forum.leasehackr.com/t/leasecompanion-com-july-audi-deals-midatlantic-dmv-northeast-free-shipping/339659
Old 08-02-2021, 06:52 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AudiEV
It looks like 7-10% on a factory order should be achievable:

https:/forum.leasehackr.com/t/leasecompanion-com-july-audi-deals-midatlantic-dmv-northeast-free-shipping/339659
6 Months ago it totally was, nowadays it's looking like anywhere from 0% - 2% due to shortages.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by buckem
6 Months ago it totally was, nowadays it's looking like anywhere from 0% - 2% due to shortages.
that link is current and on My22 orders with 10% off most Audi models.. that particular broker doesn’t have eTron but some dealer probably has an extra allocation.

achievable doesn’t mean easy at all of course. It’ll be very hard and also require being in the right market

Last edited by AudiEV; 08-02-2021 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiEV
that link is current and on My22 orders with 10% off most Audi models.. that particular broker doesn’t have eTron but some dealer probably has an extra allocation.

achievable doesn’t mean easy at all of course. It’ll be very hard and also require being in the right market
Sure if you count the $7500 rebate as the discount, absolutely. There is a reason that broker has no e-trons, or much else. Inventory now isn't what it was in March, and it won't be that way for a long while to come. You can tell what is available from his posts (not much, because not much exists). There are also tons of dealers (read, most) that won't deal with a broker at all. And many of those who do, will limit it to inventory on hand (aka, no dealer trades).

There is no one getting 10% off a new Audi currently, doesn't matter where in the country, unless it's a car with significant rebates (A8, A6, or the electric/hybrid lease via their tax credit and that was about it for July. Given low supply, I don't expect any meaningful rebates for August either, or the forseeable future). TGhis would especially hold true on an order, since there are much fewer allocations this year than in years past

There are a total of 10 21 E-Trons left in the US, sportback and standard. That may drop tomorrow since today is the last day to report July sales.

Last edited by SCarGuy; 08-02-2021 at 09:28 AM.
MauriceMonroe (08-20-2021)
Old 08-02-2021, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SCarGuy
There are a total of 10 21 E-Trons left in the US, sportback and standard. That may drop tomorrow since today is the last day to report July sales.
How do you know how many are left? Is there a site where you can view this info?
Old 08-02-2021, 10:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by buckem
How do you know how many are left? Is there a site where you can view this info?
I work for them

newmanium (08-17-2021)
Old 08-02-2021, 12:37 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SCarGuy
I work for them
You can also just search Cars.com and yeah I mean they sold down most of the eTron NA shipment in March (bulk of it is shipped the 4th quarter) and MY22 eTron switchover just started so there's not going to be much until MY'22 Oct.

Quick Reply: 2022 E Tron - How much off MSRP?