Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

2019 e-tron Reservation List

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 02:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by alexlear
Hi macwm,

I've also made a reservation. I stopped by my dealership and they were aware of the process. They told me there was nothing I needed to do locally right now. There's a checklist in the reservation section of myaudi. Step 4 says that the dealership will contact the customer as the delivery approaches. I agree there is some vagueness in the details but I cut them some slack since we're 6+ months out from delivery. The my audi reservation details, FAQ, checklist, and emails aren't perfect but overall not too bad either.

Congratulations on the reservation. Which configuration have you selected. Mine is the Edition One, so basically no configuration choices.

Alex
I gave my salesman the following info today: Prestige, Catalunya red, pearl beige interior and the cold weather package. I think this is going to be a fabulous vehicle.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by macwm
I gave my salesman the following info today: Prestige, Catalunya red, pearl beige interior and the cold weather package. I think this is going to be a fabulous vehicle.
Interesting. I've been assigned a salesperson and got a voicemail the other day. I didn't call back but now curious to see what he has to say.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Interesting, Tucker! If you talk to someone who knows, can you find out if it's possible to add options like the cold weather package to Edition One models?
Old 10-10-2018, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

schalliol,

The Edition One comes with the cold weather package. This link should take you right to the spot in the video that shows it,

As for other options, I've been wondering when we select those because they aren't part of the configuration.

Alex
Old 10-10-2018, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

That embedded youtube link didn't go to the Edition One features. It starts at 10:47.

Alex
Old 10-10-2018, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thanks. Interesting. Yes, I imagine many will want them loaded.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts

Like many of you, I've been wondering where my reservation stands for my e-Tron (I reserved immediately upon receiving the email invite on Sept.15th).So I called the phone# listed on MY AUDI today and received the following info:
1. The "lock date" will be emailed by the end of the year with any changes to the configuration made by that date (of course).
2. My delivery can be expected about 4 months from that date. In my case he estimated mid 2nd quarter.
Of course I'll take this with a grain of salt, but at least this is something to look forward to!
(Configuration: Prestige, Catalyuna red, Pearl Beige, Cold Weather package)
Old 11-09-2018, 05:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for contacting them and getting the details. I'm curious where the edition one models fall in the delivery schedule (I'll call when I get a chance). I would think based on the limited options and name that they would be built/delivered first. I reserved as soon as I got the email but my email came in on Sept.16.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

macwm, that looks like a very nice build!

There was a bug for the e-tron edition one we pre-ordered (still trying to decide between one and a Q8 or maybe SQ5), but Audi fixed it, and now I have definitive information on the cold weather package from what I see in My Audi. The e-tron edition one definitely does come with the cold weather package, and from the note I posted above, I think they're really going to build those first and all the same. See the image attached from my My Audi page..
Old 12-29-2018, 03:59 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone received their "lock date" yet since its the end of the year? Where did this thread go? Trying to figure out the time diff. between reservation and lock date on a Prem+ to see whether it will be ready in time for when our current lease is up (08/19). Thanks!

Quick Reply: 2019 e-tron Reservation List