Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

C5 Allroad air suspension wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default C5 Allroad air suspension wiring diagram

Anyone know if the air suspension wiring diagram is in the Bentley Repair manual on CD/DVD or per subscription.

I have the hard cover book version and it does not contain it. No camshaft removal, nor cam chain info either. It contain valve cover removal but failed to mention the damm kombi valve that prevents you from removing the passenger side (US) valve cover.

Anyway, what I am interested in the wiring diagram for the air suspension. NOTE: a wiring diagram is in tech article 243_021 but the wires are not color coded so you can identify them on a car. Instead they are color coded by +, earth, input, output, bi-directional, etc.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Here you go sir: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...usp-content%29
Old 09-05-2012, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the feedback but tech article 243_021 as I mention in the post is the same in the link you send me. I already have this in both printed and PDF form.

I am looking for a diagram like Bentley's which have the colors of the wires in it. If you are under the car, or wherever, that diagram help somewhat but for example, if you see a green wire with red stripe at the control module, how do you know where it goes? at least in Bentley diagrams or any other service manual, the wires would be color coded so you can trace them just by looking at the diagram.

Sure you can fiddle around and test to find out. For example if you are at the control module and need to know which wire goes to the N11 valve, you can use a logic probe and see which wire goes low when you try to lower the car from the buttons on the dash, but what if more that one wire goes low, which one is it?

I am an Electronics Engineer by trade so things like this matters.

I am sure someone has the Bentley for the allroad on CD, all I need to know is, "do you see a wiring diagram for the allroad air suspension in it" If yes, I will get a copy. There is a coupon in the book for getting it half off since I bought the book. Bentley make the book and exclude a lot of things from it which is in the CD version. If I had known, I would get the CD version.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking for this same information.

Did you find it?

What are you electrically engineering here? Or are you just looking for it as repair info?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gorfllub

Did you find it?

What are you electrically engineering here? Or are you just looking for it as repair info?
No, not yet. I bought the repair manual on DVD from Bentley about a month & a half ago but still haven't find the time to install it. I have no suspension problems, ("knock on wood"...figure of speech) so until then i will install it and find out.

In answering your question about engineering: I am a forum user just like you. Not affiliated with Audi/VW Group.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by P4Ring
No, not yet. I bought the repair manual on DVD from Bentley about a month & a half ago but still haven't find the time to install it. I have no suspension problems, ("knock on wood"...figure of speech) so until then i will install it and find out.

In answering your question about engineering: I am a forum user just like you. Not affiliated with Audi/VW Group.

Did you find it?

I have a full susension wiring diagram with wire colours, PM Me your e-mail address and I can attach it via e-mail

regards

Andy
Old 01-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yeehaw!

Thanks for that invaluable information!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Yeehaw!

Thanks for that invaluable information!
No problem, I'm glad you like it!!

regards

Andy
Old 04-24-2022, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by bagpipingandy
I have a full susension wiring diagram with wire colours, PM Me your e-mail address and I can attach it via e-mail

regards

Andy
Any chance you still have that diagram floating around?
Old 04-24-2022, 11:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Publicusername
Any chance you still have that diagram floating around?
yes I have it, will try to attach

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Suspension diagram.pdf (935.1 KB, 294 views)

Quick Reply: C5 Allroad air suspension wiring diagram