Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

allroad flares

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default allroad flares

Anyone know where I can get one of the fender flares for the allroad for cheap? Some asshat in a minivan backed into my car as I was driving into the work parking lot today...

Old 10-26-2010, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People suck !

www.shokan.com ....they suck too (pretty rude folk) but they'll have what you need.

Does your (or their) insurance not cover it?...looks like you need more than a fender flare there.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

^^ Shokan, or preferably, Force 5 (in New Hampshire). Been sourcing a bunch of stuff from boneyards lately, and have found most of it with Force 5. Jim & Chris seem like solid guys. I've read a lot about rudeness with Shokan. The woman who typically answers has been pretty nice to me, problem is they never have the parts I need.

That said, if its on their insurance, why are you beating yorself up trying to find the parts? Just take it to a bodyshop you trust and let them worry about sourcing parts, and State Farm can worry about the cost. Your focus should be on ensuring the repair is up to OEM standards and getting your allroad back as quickly as possible.

G'luck!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by all(over)road
People suck !

www.shokan.com ....they suck too (pretty rude folk) but they'll have what you need.

Does your (or their) insurance not cover it?...looks like you need more than a fender flare there.
It happened today at lunch, I called it in for a claim on his insurance, but havent had a call back yet. My insurance said that they will send out one of thier guys to do an estimate on it then write me a check.

Was seeing if I could do the flare myself, and have a dent guy pop out the dent instead of taking it in somewhere.