Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Inventory Search

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 09:28 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inventory Search

Hello All,

I'm interested in a new S5 Sportback but I'm a bit frustrated with AudiUSA's online search tools. How do you search regionally or nationally for inventory without manually reentering zip code after zip code? My local dealer is directing me to a custom order but I'd like to search to see if I could find something "close enough" to what I want.

More directly, does anyone know the S5 SB mix of Premium Plus v Prestige coming into the US? I would think a SB PP, w/ NAV + B&O wouldn't be so tough to find.

Thanks in advance for the tips.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,248 Likes on 770 Posts

This works better ListingAllCars.com | Find Classics, Pre-Owned and New Cars
Old 05-11-2017, 09:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by duklear
Hello All,

I'm interested in a new S5 Sportback but I'm a bit frustrated with AudiUSA's online search tools. How do you search regionally or nationally for inventory without manually reentering zip code after zip code? My local dealer is directing me to a custom order but I'd like to search to see if I could find something "close enough" to what I want.

More directly, does anyone know the S5 SB mix of Premium Plus v Prestige coming into the US? I would think a SB PP, w/ NAV + B&O wouldn't be so tough to find.

Thanks in advance for the tips.
You may want to try autotrader.com or cars.com. They are more national, in which searches are based on your zip code along with preferred miles in radius (e.g. 50, 100, 500, etc). That's assuming the dealers post them online. For my own personal search, I just went to 3 to 5 local Audi dealer websites to find what I want.

From what I have seen so far, a Prestige is about 1 in every 5 cars. The rest are P+. It's definitely easier to get a P+ than a Prestige for incoming stock. Most of the P+ that I have seen are stocked with Navi and B&O, plus other things, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:54 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

As mentioned, cars.com will show you pretty much every SB (or other car) currently listed for sale. A lot of the S5 SBs listed currently have no photo, so they're probably inbound. I tend to sort by price, and show only posts with photos. That narrows the search down a bit.

You'll definitely find my P+ than Prestige cars out there. But as INCINER8 stated, most of the P+s out there are pretty well loaded up.