Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Inlays

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 02:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 371 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Rcsac
In which category and subcategory did you find this set?
With product number a lot of results on Google picture search
Here's the Console. And the Instrument panel that show the part, but doesn't list it.

It seems like every other nut and bolt of the car is broken down, but not the dash inlay. Here's a search for Inlays / Bezels. It should find you what you're looking for.
Old 12-31-2023, 12:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by garberfc
Here's the Console. And the Instrument panel that show the part, but doesn't list it.

It seems like every other nut and bolt of the car is broken down, but not the dash inlay. Here's a search for Inlays / Bezels. It should find you what you're looking for.
Thank you very much. It greatly expanded and simplified the search. I found that the original parts (set) are sold quite expensive, ​so this is a better and cheaper option, I can even buy part by part if I don't find a complete set. What surprised me the most, because I thought I couldn't do it, so I didn't even ask, is that I can easily change the nappa leather black - center console side trims😃
Your reply and HurrayFive is game changer👍
Old 05-08-2024, 11:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HurrayFive
https://www.audipartsstore.com/oem-p...-8w1853190q7v7

This is just to start, I use that website to look at the diagrams to get the part number of what I actually want and then just Google image search the part number and you'll see a ton of stuff for sale on eBay as a starting point. Sometimes it'll take a while but a lot of times stuff off crash damaged cars (w/o interior damage) ends up there for much cheaper than new OEM, GL!
Hello. If I m going in reverse order, for example I found an offer on ebay and I found the original part number on the product, after entering the original product number in the search engine, audipartsstore shows results for some parts and for some of them nothing. Do you mayhe know is that mean something?
Old 05-15-2024, 08:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I wrapped my piano black with a flat matte that perfectly matched the rest of the interior parts after getting frustrated with trying to buy the parts individually. Trading it in tonight and told they dealer they could peel it off and they didn't even realize I had done it. Others on this forum have done it. Have you considered that?
Old 05-15-2024, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Coercion Shaman
I wrapped my piano black with a flat matte that perfectly matched the rest of the interior parts after getting frustrated with trying to buy the parts individually. Trading it in tonight and told they dealer they could peel it off and they didn't even realize I had done it. Others on this forum have done it. Have you considered that?
If dealer didn't realized than you have make a good job. Do you have a photos maybe? My previous question on this thread was not about interior trims this time but in general. I didn't do anything about the trims because I had more important things to do so I thought I'd do it later.
I found good oem complete sets for a nice price but in the end I made an agreement with the wrapping company to wrap it in piano black, but they didn't contact me before the meeting, so I didn't contact them either. I was also looking to buy part by part to not to spend a lot of money at once on decorative moldings. Thanks for your reply

Last edited by Rcsac; 05-15-2024 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I will see if I have any photos and try to post. Will be first of week. I am heading out of town as soon as I pick up the new car.
The following users liked this post:
Rcsac (05-15-2024)
Old 05-15-2024, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Coercion Shaman
I will see if I have any photos and try to post. Will be first of week. I am heading out of town as soon as I pick up the new car.
Ok, great if you find a photos. New car is alwasy great😀