Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

A5/S5 Ordering Timeline Thread...post yours up

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 371 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by JD15
Guessing they've finally been released.
I haven't heard a peep from my dealer. I thought he would have told me they've been released / are "In Transit". If this is the case, I'm disappointed in him... If I don't hear from him today, I'll call him tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Permanent S Mode Member

Received 576 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by garberfc
I haven't heard a peep from my dealer. I thought he would have told me they've been released / are "In Transit". If this is the case, I'm disappointed in him... If I don't hear from him today, I'll call him tomorrow.
Audi sends one final email once the car is on a truck which you should get if you're signed up to the owners in waiting program. I haven't received mine yet. I'm guessing dealers get notified at the same time.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 371 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by MH62
Audi sends one final email once the car is on a truck which you should get if you're signed up to the owners in waiting program. I haven't received mine yet. I'm guessing dealers get notified at the same time.
How do I sign up for the "owners in waiting program"?
Old 12-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Permanent S Mode Member

Received 576 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by garberfc
How do I sign up for the "owners in waiting program"?
By asking your dealer when you place your order but it's hardly worth it now as most of the events that would trigger emails are behind you.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts

Looks like my sales rep might not be lying when he said my car was on the way to the dealership lol.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 342 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by IvanLZ
Looks like my sales rep might not be lying when he said my car was on the way to the dealership lol.
Curious as to which Toronto dealer and what vehicle you purchased? I have an RS5 SB that as of Saturday still showed at port with no release to carrier date. I know it will happen soon but if you have info on yours moving, then good news for mine as well. Mine is going to Brampton.

Old 12-10-2018, 09:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Nemesis Autosport
Curious as to which Toronto dealer and what vehicle you purchased? I have an RS5 SB that as of Saturday still showed at port with no release to carrier date. I know it will happen soon but if you have info on yours moving, then good news for mine as well. Mine is going to Brampton.
Audi of Mississauga and purchased an audi S5
Old 12-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by IvanLZ
Audi of Mississauga and purchased an audi S5
Have you received word on whether it's still at port or finally left?

Old 12-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nemesis Autosport
I talked to my dealer today and the Audi system says it is still in Port, with no ETA for release. He said they are hopeful for next week. Guess we have another few weeks of waiting.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by doubledown13
I talked to my dealer today and the Audi system says it is still in Port, with no ETA for release. He said they are hopeful for next week. Guess we have another few weeks of waiting.
I know that US cars have been released and are starting their way to dealers. Same info has not been released for Canadian dealers.

Quick Reply: A5/S5 Ordering Timeline Thread...post yours up