Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Cd Changers Etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cd Changers Etc

OK my CD changer is jammed again, so it is pretty much finished. I have a GammaCC and the original 10 Disc changer with the silver box. I have checked ebay for a replacement unit Sony CDX-a** and did not find anything. I did come across a Blaupunkt CDC-A08 changer that looks like an exact copy but probably is not thou mine does say Blaupunkt on it.

Does anyone know if this unit will work? I also tried the various links to the originalS forums but the links seem dead.

Do I have any other solutions like retro fitting a concert and adding a phatbox.

Does anyone have any oem suggestions to me or must I take the route of a Bosectomy?

Any suggestions would be welcome and I would like to keep the functionality of all my existant display.

Cheers

Nicolas
Old 07-20-2009, 12:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by nicd
OK my CD changer is jammed again, so it is pretty much finished. I have a GammaCC and the original 10 Disc changer with the silver box. I have checked ebay for a replacement unit Sony CDX-a** and did not find anything. I did come across a Blaupunkt CDC-A08 changer that looks like an exact copy but probably is not thou mine does say Blaupunkt on it.

Does anyone know if this unit will work? I also tried the various links to the originalS forums but the links seem dead.

Do I have any other solutions like retro fitting a concert and adding a phatbox.

Does anyone have any oem suggestions to me or must I take the route of a Bosectomy?

Any suggestions would be welcome and I would like to keep the functionality of all my existant display.

Cheers

Nicolas
YMMV w/ the boseectomy, but at least you can install the components you want. I have a slight slight slight staticy sounding buzz in my speakers, but only obvious with the engine off. I thought I saw a CD Changer on AF...
Old 07-20-2009, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default I have a cd changer that I will sell you for cheap.

Originally Posted by nicd

Cheers

Nicolas
Email me if interested: dacevoit@yahoo.com