Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

I have a bad habbit of leaving tools under the hood of my car...for weeks.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a bad habbit of leaving tools under the hood of my car...for weeks.

For the longest time (a month?) I've been trying to find my scissors. Where could they be? Yesterday I discovered them under the hood of my car. That foam cover on the underside of the hood sure is handy, it holds things in place very nicely (especially when I'm driving hard). I even opened and shut the hood multiple times in this last month and never noticed them sitting there. I need to stop doing this.

Have you left anything interesting under your hood?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guess which one ?

Originally Posted by Jonny K
For the longest time (a month?) I've been trying to find my scissors. Where could they be? Yesterday I discovered them under the hood of my car. That foam cover on the underside of the hood sure is handy, it holds things in place very nicely (especially when I'm driving hard). I even opened and shut the hood multiple times in this last month and never noticed them sitting there. I need to stop doing this.

Have you left anything interesting under your hood?
Left my Girl friend in the trunk with my dog once, guess which one was happier to see me when i opened it up ?

Left a pair of pliers, a plastic bag of zap straps and my phone under the hood . New phone next day, zap straps melted to battery, and pliers stayed under front of hood and still in my tool box.