View Full Version : Photography Discussion
- PSA: 3-Pack SanDisk Extreme III 4GB CompactFlash Card $19.99 AR ($10 Shipping),
- camera straps -- custom
- Ok. It's down to these (WA lens options)
- Finally got a D700
- Noise reduction software
- it was SUCH a nice day out today!
- Shooting a Night Heron at night: a fool's journey
- For sale: Canon A590IS P&S
- Sunrise pics
- Mating season!
- CF cards. What should I be looking for in terms of write speed / buffer?
- Edit: What would you pay for a used Canon 70-200 f/4 L Series USM lens retails for $570 at B&H?.
- slowly catching up to my camera..
- Close but no cigar. Just thought I would share my futility.
- <grumble> It's annoying as <beep> that I'm having more trouble finding batteries
- No more outside bird shooting. It's winter show me your cage's birds (I'll start)
- Pileated Woodpeckers(3) have been visiting my feeder
- Anyone know of any sources that have a 5DmkII in stock? Looking for one right away. Thanks.
- Philly area shooters - who wants a quick and easy wedding gig?
- Found a Canon BG-E2 battery grip for cheap but can't figure out if it will fit the 40-D
- "prado layer" via google earth
- Thom Hogan: Price Increases Ahead in US
- Well chastise away but I wound up going with the sony. Had a blast at the game and got some decent
- BW or Color help me pick
- Geese in flight
- Canon 5D Mk2 in Presidential news:
- a few with new toy =D
- some rolling hills to calm your day.
- Recommendation for a Nikon D90 compatible large aperture lens for portraits
- i put together a gallery of my Best Of 2008
- Anyone ever ordered a lens from Amazon?
- Lar H, quick n dirty samples from the 50D.
- Took some shots of some decrepid Philly scenes last weekend......
- So with the Inauguration Tuesday, should I go to the parade or the swearing in ceremony?
- 70-200mm F2.8L IS - $1300 on Craigslist
- Has anyone bought anything from Soniccameras.com?
- Anyone got advice for a basic studio setup?
- How much should I sell the Nikon 18-55 kit lens for?
- Just got a Canon G10, very excited. I'll take some sample pics tomorrow.
- What can i do better?
- weirdos and other people
- Custom WB using Gray Card in Canon DSLR
- When you say "Fast lens", what does that really mean?
- The trouble with owning a lot of gear...
- What did I do wrong here?
- finally pulled for a legit tripod - will be my first and last
- © 2006...
- Red Shoulder Hawk
- Just picked up Canon 2.8 100mm Macro USM from CircuitCity for $318, $470 everywhere else
- Some shots from my neighborhood park today.
- Made it to Yellowstone over the weekend and only got 1 decent picture
- Like my 'new' Spotmatic?
- Printing on glass?
- thoughts on this sunrise, please
- Can you tell which pic was shot with the newer, and much improved camera?
- H/S on film camera
- SLR n00b question.
- i have a chance to pick up a Tokina 28-80 for 150 but there is one problem
- b&w kaesemann CP: hit/skip? is there a better CP filter for the $ or cheaper?
- PSA: D700 & D3 firmware update now available for download
- I've always found Lightroom 1.0 to be sluggish in most tasks. Is v2.0 any faster?
- Anyone know if the Nikon D50 takes 4Gb or more of SD memory?
- some images from trip
- 17-50mm: Tamron or Sigma?
- Where to buy a CD with Owl Calls?
- does anyone know why the tokina 11-16 2.8 is always out of stock?
- help me pick a camera
- Anyone have the 17-70 lens? How do you like 'em?
- benfica09 - did you ever buy the leica before your trip? i was waiting for a quick review
- Bag Review: Lowepro Vertex AW 100 - PART 1
- Here have fun: spot the Canon vs Nikon ratio
- camera dreams.... i had a dream that someone gave me a 50 f1.2L
- Frozen lake TT photos
- possibly an odd question... is it possible to make mini slides? if so, where?
- canon users with live view... want video too?
- 1Ds2 for $2400?
- Continuous lighting advice needed - first indoor photoshoot
- Thoughts on a new lens for my XTi?
- Since we were discussing photo bags.. Here's mine. Tamrac CyberPack 8...
- Anyone know how I could touch this picture up (remove blue)? The setting was wrong on the camera.
- anyone interested in helping for a cause?
- Is this the photo bag forum? Ok then, I'll give my review too...
- super takumar 50mm f1.4 + D300 =
- Which frame?
- Best photo sharing/internet print service. Fotki?
- 5" of snow and some wind...
- chad, i'm looking for a follow-up review of your satori, ...
- Guess the new lens. 56k no
- I think I'm going to have a poster made of this shot.. I printed it 8zx10, and I love it..
- New Toy
- Where's Waldo?
- Need prints FAST...like same day fast!
- I've just joined the dSLR world....
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Waterfall in the winter
- First outing with my D90 today...(Chinatown)
- just ordered a bogen 190CX3....
- Would it be possible to PS out people in this picture?
- My 5D (mark I) and Sigma 50mm 1.4 arrived today.
- Couple recent shots of our MDX ...
- Trying my hand at landscapes...Covered Bridge
- TonyBenino's 08 Audi S4 Photoshoot!! ~kHahnPhotography
- Howdy all. Kind of an odd question. Does anyone know where I might find a wholesaler for Canon
- Some shots from a recent trip to Napa / San Francisco, CA...C&C welcome!
- How can I improve this photo?
- Just scored this on Ebay for under $200
- Some good...some bad....
- Alpinist re-launched
- Phoenix light rail ...
- Lowepro bags - lifetime warranty
- Photo print BT. 20 3x5's - Sony picturestation @Kinkos or use Walgreens, Riteaid, etc? Best bang/$?
- Winter is really here
- quick snap of the moon... and my new tripod rig
- Looking for a new camera?
- Spent a few dollars at Adorama.. Picked up a Hoya CP for my 77 lenses, and a new flash...
- Need some suggestions...
- Looking to rent some lenses for a weekend out door/indoor shoot. Anyone used these folks?
- Stoked...just got signed on to shoot the Red Bull Cold Rush!
- cool utility to get non-1D Canons' shutter count
- Salt Lake
- Took some more pictures today with the D80.....
- What does everyone use to work on your pictures?
- Need your opinion...
- talk about large format!
- A few from Red Bull Snowscrapers
- Why does my son (toddler) insist on sticking his finger on the lens
- Best mode to use for indoor action w/ the Nikon D80..
- What's the largest print anyone has made from a JPG made from an APS sized sensor camera?
- Nixon P80 ....... any real life feedback or thoughts pls?
- I'm getting CS4 today!!!!
- How's this camera?
- dpreview.com: "Nikon launches AF-S 35mm F1.8 DX prime"
- I'm really liking the 5D so far. I'm amazed how good the photos look right out of the camera.
- My pics from the Portland International Auto Show!
- Question about buying a camera used...
- Legal question on portraits..
- Meet Ranger ...
- My new to me camera..
- New to the family...
- (Canon) Ok, before I engage in scouring FM and elsewhere, I was wondering
- Pagin Kris Hansen - I found the triggers im using.
- One in a million
- CS3 BT - i thought there was an option to compress/expand a certain portion of an image
- Not to sound like a noob, but....
- went to Griffith Observatory in LA for the first time this evening
- Paging RKA, Gonna go ahead and sign up for smugmug. What do I need to drop in for the discount
- Photos of the day
- Snuck into the media corral yesterday at the Disney / American Idol opening
- Anyone use Broadway Camera?
- Please submit your opinions on the Nikon D40x as a travel camera
- ok, ok. happy valentine's day!
- some more from Vienna
- Some of my UK shots. (now with numbers) 56K no wai.
- 20 year old black and white photo.
- looking for a point and shoot that can do wide angle in the 200-300 range recommendation
- BG-E2 Battery grip question...
- Anyone have a B&H coupon code?
- Canon 40D error 01
- Hey Kris, 25% off large prints at Mpix.com:
- PhotoMosaic software
- So I bought this instead of a D40...
- What's a good camera in the $1500-2000 range (with the additonal lamp)
- Free plugin (for Mac) for tethered shooting in Lightroom
- Canon PowerShot SD750 carrying case - you guys have any preferences?
- A few shots from Paris this past weekend (BWW)
- Unpacked that old box of gear i had...
- DV to PC question..
- Anybody have a good article the explains how Canon's wireless flashes work?
- new Pocket Wizards... FlexTT5 and MiniTT1
- Anyone with a 5DmII use it for video? I am intrigued but I don't know if I should pull the trigger.
- PSA Nikon D300 w free 2gb CF card for $1549 @ Costco.com
- for those who traveled around - how safe is it to bring your dslr
- Requesting help for choosing a new P&S.
- Need Recommendations on Best P&S, thin camera with great optical zoom......
- Need new P&S. must be 25 MP, great optical zoom, made out of titanium, and <$100
- Is the Pentax *ist an OK entry level DSLR?
- Need new P&S. Must be wide and fast with usable high ISO for low light situations like...
- 3 volcanos.
- Any tips for shooting a sunrise?
- I thinking about getting a camera and taking a picture...
- So here are the sunrise pictures....
- Photography in UV light, any tips?
- First time out with some actual reach and L glass. Thanks to Rob O!
- First shots with DSLR.. any thoughts?
- So which one do I want and why?
- from recent shooot :)
- Printers... what's everyone using for making prints at home?
- I must have a camera bag disease. Good deal on Crumpler.
- on a printer related note. is ClickInks.com any good for cartridge refills?
- I'm in trouble
- Trying to Decide on a Camera
- Anyone have a 24-70 L they're looking to sell?
- Noob with new DSLR....
- Warm and cozy ...
- Holy killer deal Batman - Best Buy has brand new D200s for sale for $600
- Inexpensive tripod
- Monkey at local zoo...
- For MBtB
- ALCON, appreciate all the DSLR advice
- 3 Ball ...
- Lenses.... Tamron vs. Sigma. which do you like better?
- wireless remote suggestions for a Canon 10/20/30/40D?
- Hey truth... can I get a recommendation on
- Thought these photos were interesting ...
- Some of you may remember my "S4 Avant in hyperspace" shot from a few years ago ...
- Because someone asked ...
- Hit this to use as entry level DSLR or get a higher end P&S (G 10)?
- Got a new bag!!!
- Is this a good buy or great buy?
- Anyone here on Model Mayhem?
- I think I finally want to get a digital SLR. Can someone help me decide between 2 models?
- Gizmodo has a really good post about lenses for beginners.
- Not Truths huge back yard.
- 1Ds Mk II + 300mm 2.8 - I just LOVE this combo
- Score. Went to lunch at a new Chinese place and saw a Photo EQ guy across the street.
- nice collection of equipment here
- Technique advice: Trying to create a photo where the seconds hand of my watch leaves a trail
- A couple night shots...
- First surf trip with my first DSLR!
- do 5D mk2's require different remotes?
- Great spot, but overcast conditions made it difficult to get a nice shot.
- DAMMIT BestBuy..EVEN in this economy you got me! $599 for a D200 was too hard to pass
- Looking for a decent tripod
- A trio from the past couple weeks ...
- Funny pic of my girl and my best friend from a party this weekend.
- New updates from Adobe and Canon...
- Shape Collage...very cool free app!!!!
- Opposites ...
- Just ordered a Nikon D40x. Any of yff's selling lenses?
- Image Stabilizer in action
- In my quest to learn as much as possible using Photoshop - Video links
- I'd better get a holiday card from B&H this year
- Not another I got a new bag thread
- Amazing wildlife photography, much of it frozen through flash photography.
- Took some pics recently in Mexico, thought I'd share. Comments/suggestions welcome!
- feedback please
- Speed of light ...
- How much should I charge for a disc instead of prints for a client?
- is RED trying to make their cameras look like something out of Terminator?
vBulletin® v3.7.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.