View Full Version : Photography Discussion
- Need some advice please (long)
- Magazine submission dilema...
- BT: Camera/Laptop Backpack
- Lightroom 2.0 is simply amazing.
- Can't shake the idea of an RSS BH-55...
- First attempts with the Sigma 500/4.5 EX APO HSM...
- What does AWPD think?
- Provence, part deux
- It's that time of year again...
- taking a digital imaging/photoshop class this semester
- Has anyone here played with Microsoft's PhotoSynth creation software? Looks like a pretty neat
- Sigma 500 + 1.4 TC does the moon...
- Some shots from York Maine
- Blue Jay
- I'm in love... 300 F2.8L
- My darker side...
- Canon 50D...ooops!
- 300/2.8L & 2x TC test shot
- Lens Storage BT: Where do you store your not-in-your-bag lenses?
- what did I do wrong?
- Was snapping some photos of my family room....
- just a 'snapshot', but wow, ...
- More fuel on the fire...
- Nikon D90.
- Here's your 50D... 15.1 megapixel
- Minolta Maxxum / Sony Alpha Mount 500mm / 1000mm anygood? i need help guys!
- My new Evinrude meets toughest EU emissions Inspection
- fack! Samsung 204t just died. Replacement options?
- Played with LR2 camera profiles today
- Advice on selling equipment....
- Looking for some tips and pointers on how to shoot a family in a park...
- Let's play 'guess the EXIF' (no cheating) <read: his technique seems to need work>
- Infrared Swamp
- I want one
- So none of those photo vests from the Olympics photogs have found their way to ebay yet...
- Here's something interesting: Nikon and Microsoft have signed a patent cross-licensing deal
- New Nikon D90 seems pretty intriguing..... first dSLR that can do video..
- question about new body....
- Infrared Fall
- Yes, I do take pictures of people too. First offering: my 1yr old nephew Mathieu
- New Sandisk SDHC cards: 30MB/s
- Barnacle Geese & two swans in the morning sun
- New bag recommendation?
- Snaps end of the weekend. GF and her pals.
- Visiting vegas soon, should I bring my tripod?
- Duck on the waters
- Bokeh S4
- What should I realisticaly expect to pay for a used Canon EF 300 f/4 IS USM?
- Lightroom or Aperture?
- A few from my niece's bday, mini-studio setup ..
- Thuth, get in touch with me to get a credential to the Grand AM weekend at Miller
- just got CS3...now i only need to learn how to use it!
- Ancient Bristlecone Forest & Mono Lake pictures
- Picture from a friends wedding..
- anyone have a link to composition basics....
- Sony A900 ad leak
- High Sierras photos
- Infrared Lake
- Antialias filter....
- Oh boy... I really want it, but that's a lot of money...
- 5d mkII?
- Looking for thoughts and impressions on Nikon Digital Body like D50/70/100..TIA..
- Sources for large format prints on stretched canvas?
- Looking for Audi Artwork
- I actually sold something this week
- Humbling.... (longish)
- thoughts on Bogen/manfrotto 055MF3
- took a little road trip this past week...
- whats a good/small P&S with a good lens and manual settings?
- Time to upgrade from IPhoto
- How much to ask for a used 20D?
- Looking for advice on next lens purchase.
- wow, 24mp full frame camera from sony for $3g's
- not exactly photo related... but you might know: Microphone suggestions
- Lens recommendation.
- help with 'website' design for class
- "Dear Adobe..."
- WTC lights from my roof deck...
- Haze in landscape shots...
- Test your eyes & monitor. Post results
- PhotoShelter closing the Collection
- Off camera flash rant....
- Any SD card reccomendations?
- If you are going to do a video about a flash capabilities
- I think I'm gonna buy a 1DMKIII unless something at Photokina is announced.
- 1d focus issue explained...
- Flash Zebra FTW!!!!!
- Interesting article on Leica on today's WSJ
- 5D markII announced (finally)...
- Wind walking
- With 5dmk2 this little titan is getting swept under the rug..
- Goodness, I haven't been "up" on the camera world since my road trip
- 1st vacation with DSLR camera. My initial impressions...
- X-post from TOF: Sooooo happy that the college FB season is here.
- 1st image in a major North American publication...October issue of Freeskier.
- To rent or not to rent...that is the question!
- What would be your choice for the best all around lens for a Nikon DSLR?
- Psst...set of two spankin new Pocket Wizard Plus II's for $330...
- Sample 5DMrkII images from somebody on flickr....
- Show of hands....who is shooting in RAW...then converting to .jpg on the PC
- 5D MarkII = No 10-22
- Switching brands - just placed order for 5D MkII, anyone else?
- Pwnt by Aperture...
- 11:47pm Just purchased from Adorama. B&H was out of stock )-:
- First time taking race pics!!!!
- Paul Simon is crying
- Leica S2 30x45mm 37.5 megapixel CCD sensor in a weatherproof body...
- Vincent Laforet... "Reverie"
- go figure. after all this time, i finally buy CS3 and CS4 is about to come out.
- few snaps from my drive into work this morning...
- Looking for a Gen I Nikon TC 14E... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
- Just got a bunch of goodies from B&H.. =) New strap, hand strap, backpack straps..
- And week three is here and gone: Concordia @ #4 St. Johns
- Did I post these yet? Recent balloon shots..
- Just reading that the Biever family (no jokes. John is an SI shooter, his Dad was the GB Packers
- To sharpen or not sharpen? What does everyone do for sharpening?
- Some random shots from over the summer that I felt like sharing
- Ok.. Examples of no sharpening, and some sharpening..
- A bit too late for the sunrise light today...
- how many can you count
- whose got a good deal for a 30D?
- Truth, what time are you showing up at Miller tomorrow? You are all set. I recommend
- Can anybody recommend an online photo printer for "odd size" prints?
- PSA: Don't try to throw your free Shutterfly 8x8 photo book together in 15 minutes
- 1080p raw clips of Reverie now online
- Purchasing a DSLR Overseas
- I just got back from looking at DSLR's....I'm more confused than ever...
- Actually took some pics outside today
- Some images from Miller Motorsports Park yesterday.
- Does my xti auto servo only work on the center point?
- going to be in FLA in November...any recommended beaches
- Fall colour season
- w00t! 1D Mk2
- Division-III FB: Week 4 in the books.
- has anyone played around with the new Sigma 50 f1.4 yet?
- This is going in my Santa letter this year:
- Aspens in the Wasatch
- Anyone looking for a D3?
- i was looking @ the D60, until i ready this:
- This guy took some great shots.
- July's Wisconsin vacation cabin owner purchased a couple prints today
- Some point and shoot shots.
- whats the optimal size of images for the web for posting
- Got my metallic and lustre prints today - interesting results
- Yippee! D40 finally coming home today! not too bad, but I've missed it for sure.
- Another oddity from the yard
- Aperture2 vs. Lightroom
- Where is the best place to sell a D70? Any ideas on pricing for body only in excellent condition?
- Red Bull Rampage (day 1 practice)
- help finding number of actuations on my nikon, ...
- My new wallpaper...
- Oh, and panning these suckers is HARD.. I was getting dizzy after a while! =)
- Rain BT: I'm heading off to Hong Kong and Taiwan for two weeks, where even in October rain showers
- Panning is harder then I thought. I need to work on this. No screaming Audi race car (-:
- Used Nikon Lens search rant....
- Some shots from yesterday..
- went for a walk this afternoon.
- A couple from the weekend...
- A few (well actually a few dozen) shots from the Petite Le Mans this past weekend.
- Scored a like new 17-85 for $325
- What do you think about this processing....
- Nuit Blanche
- Be gentle... it's my first time.
- Red Bull Rampage...
- did any of you guys get an Eye-Fi card yet?
- AudiWorld's Petit Le Mans 2008 gallery is live!
- Canon Rebel Xsi or Nikon D60 or Nikon D80
- any californians want to take a trip up/down to napa valley next month?
- Some photos of the new ride (well, 3500 miles, 3 months old)
- Blue Angels photo tips for those in NorCal this weekend
- what's going on with my 30d/batteries?
- Caption this...
- First post to Photography forum...
- 8x6 tablet on woot for $40 shipped - H/S?
- Apple-picking day
- Petit Lemans
- Foliage on the drive home yesterday
- cousin's senior shoot
- New shiny. :-)
- Foliage, and Hot Air...
- A few from the weekend.
- Sunset colours....
- A few images from a local Cayman owners gathering.
- Can someone explain to me why I shouldn't go get a Canon 50D this week?
- went home for the weekend.
- for anybody thinking of picking up a 50D at Best Buy... 10% off
- I've decided that I dislike using the 'wet' method to clean the AA filter over the sensor...
- anybody in the market for a Canon 28-135?
- Some fall foliage shots from this past weekend
- Lookin' for my 1st SLR and a lens as well. What's everyone selling?
- A Ballooner Eclipse
- Cool photos of the sun
- Anyone in the market for a cheap Vivitar 283?
- Some more fall colors
- Wife with the dogs
- Yours truly at the Petit...
- RIP Alpinist...
- Is there a preferred brand of SDHC cards?
- Blue Ridge Fall
- Webster's Fall
- Am I expecting too much of my 24-70L to have sharp images at 70mm and f/2.8?
- Going to Key West for my honeymoon. Need recommendations on a wide-angle Canon lens
- I am so going to try this. Neighboors already know I am nuts (-: I just need one to push the A4
- I'm a noob, here is my attempt @ HDR.
- Nikon D90
- Photos from Laguna Seca ALMS
- Off to NY tomorrow. Spending Friday from 9AM to 7PM in Manhattan shooting.
- What kind of laptop/camera backpack would you recommend?
- 1Di rumor
- Recommendations for a muslin background?
- Just had to pull over and take a pic of this guy this morning on my way in:
- PSA: Lightroom 2.1 out
- In need of some beautiful cars! Audi Calendar...
- Fall in Minneapolis
- Holy hell - just went to B&H - it's a fckn' institution...thoroughly impressed w/ the logistics!
- hi! some outdoorsy snaps...
- Chasing down the sunset last night
- Last hoorah for fall..
- Impressive 5dmk2 footage
- Gambled on a nice sunrise...
- had some fun yesterday with the 100-400 i rented.
- T*, powered by Canon.
- So in a moment of boredom, and the desire to use more of the pics from PLM...
- DealExtreme experiences?
- EOS-1DS MARK III for $7479 and 40D for $1019. Good prices? My wholesale supplier just
- When is the next Canon rebate program that will include Camera bodies?
- Ordered a D90 with the 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR yesterday.
- This guy was about 40ft from my office window this afternoon...
- first time i went out to actually take pictures since i moved.
- So, looking to finally enter the world of DSLRs.
- how lame is this?
- Adorama is having a print sale
- WAnted Audi Quattro Rally
- AB Cybersyncs are pretty good
- Happy Halloween!
- camera bag recommendations?
- Why is my lightroom so fvck3d up?
- Anyone tried these?
- Anyone here still shooting film on the side for fun?
- This time scales instead of feathers...
- Amazing... Simply amazing
- 50D is a bunch of poop
- suggestions on filter holder?
- another pretty impressive video taken with the 5d mkII
vBulletin® v3.7.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.