View Full Version : Photography Discussion
- Since I cannot stitch panos together I had cj99si do one of mine for me.
- looking to rent a zoom lens, but not sure which one...
- What size/brand/resolution monitors do you all work with?
- Mom and cubs
- Even if i'm a canon guy,
- And now for a question that's never been asked on any photography forum: 5D or 40D?
- Small Old cars...
- Impressive clouds at sunrise
- Went to the Chicago autoshow this past weekend
- Is this the (renowned) ebay wireless flash trigger I need for the 430EX?
- I think it's one of my better pics. Fog in the park...
- Does anyone have the Nikon SB-800 Speedlight Owner's Manual PDF? Can't find it anywhere :-(
- Color or B&W?
- some new various pics ..
- Wimberly F-6 Sidekick Flash Bracket in the classifieds...(pics added)
- NASA Sandblast Rally Cheraw SC
- From Off Topic Section - wnut started this...can anyone help?
- I believe in the saying, "If it's too good to be true..."
- Looking into getting a new camera... $$$
- Painting with light, anyone every try this?
- Would excessive shaking be bad for a camera? (ie: long trip on a bicycle rack)
- surely this is a snapshot and not a photograph... but it's a cute one!
- watcha think?
- looking for advice on rechargeable AA batteries
- So a prego friend of mine may want me to snap some picture of the belly
- winter, i wish i have a better camera
- i'm looking for new camera, thank you for any feedback
- Anyone in market for 70-200L f2.8 IS?
- Any medium format users?
- Good Macro Lens (D-Rebel)?
- Camera Suggestions, please
- A shot from tonight...clients...pregnancy shot...
- Gorillapod SLR review
- a juxoposition of pictures from a city known for terrible food, and another for culinary perfection.
- Amatuer Prego photo shoot
- Ok I'm retarded.
- made it to the Chicago auto show yesterday.
- any thoughts or whoa's on either of these cameras.
- D300 out for it's maiden voyage...
- Eagle has landed
- First Tracks
- messing around with post processing
- Q: When is 200mm not 200mm? A: When its a Nikon lens
- 1DsM3 first light
- End of an era...
- White lens users... cover your nut sacks, this is going to hurt....
- question about DX lenses (nikon)... i thought the focal length for dx lenses were as marked?
- CT River Expeditions ~ Eagle Cruise...Interest?
- Granada Spain part 1...a brief walk around town...interesting doors.
- Photo contests and the terms set forth....
- Canon G9 first impressions...
- Color or B/W?
- Lunar Eclipse tomorrow (Wednesday) night
- Center Point Focus vs Tracking focus..
- Anyone know anything about muslin backgrounds?
- Looking for photo editing software
- Setting up Canon PowerShot SD600 for quality pictures.
- How do you figure out the aperture of a telescope?
- Re: my earlier post, I decided to repeat my lens test under more standardized conditions.
- Lunar eclipse anybody?
- another from Grandada Spain...
- Anyone else see the aurora borealis tonight? I'll post my pics of it tomorrow night.
- Anyone have a recommendation for a right angle viewfinder for Canon SLR's?
- Walk around for NYC.. 70-200 2.8L or 17-40 4L
- Just got the LaCrosse charger in last night...my previous charger
- Finally beginning to shoot in RAW and picked up CS3
- argh... color management guys... I know we've covered this in part before...
- Noise and night shooting, Some questions
- Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS
- I hope you all get 100% on this quiz
- Experience with Sigma lens being recalibrated?
- Nikon lens deal
- Ok, late I know, but my pics of the eclipse and one of the aurora.
- Shots from the yacht!
- Leica's CEO, Steven K. Lee... sacked
- A few of Katie (5 mos) from the weekend...
- who's up for a self-portrait thread? To put a face to a name kinda thing
- New snow on old flowers
- Now that I have photoshop elemnts 6, how can I learn to use it
- Anyone here use panorama brackets?
- Airplane photography, anyone?
- pick me a new Tripod....
- anyone do any video hosting on their own?
- When the heck is canon going to release info about the 5d mk2?!
- so it's a little cheesy and 'mushy'... but my wife and I put together
- Trees at the golf course
- my uncle, the basketball superstarrr ..
- Rent Glass or Lens Rentals?
- couple of questings in regard to printing/framing
- What products are people using to clean their sensors these days?
- Any experience w/ Filmtools Gripper vs. Stickypod?
- Any interest in a Sigma 17-70 (canon)? $250
- some trees..
- M Coupe at cement factory
- Screen printing, test shots
- Quinceanera from this past weekend.
- Going to Germany a week from tomorrow
- The Essex Ct Eagle boat trip....a bust
- Canon BT: anyone else get a lot of Err 99 in cold weather?
- 35/1.4L first test shot
- Macro lens, looking at canon 100mm f/2.8 macro. Seems pretty amazing for 400, thoughts?
- Anyone got a canon kit lens and/or 50mm f/1.8 to part with?
- First attempt at indoor sports...
- got a new toy delivered today.
- Got noise?
- folks i need to make a quick softbox or method for shooting some small packages
- lighting guys... for use with shoe flashes... umbrellas or small softboxes?
- so - how big is your digital photo collection?
- more luck at the swamp today (will just keep adding here)
- backdrops... muslin, paper, vinyl, canvas, etc... can someone give me a quick rundown
- OK, for those not yet sick of my heron :)
- Well I need to adjust my monitor that is for sure, my pics look about .3 to .7 stops underexposed
- Equipment we just packed/brought with to Portugal, for those interested. 75lbs +
- You really need to see this image by Grant Gunderson...
- Canon G9 is a damn good camera.
- Repaired Sigma, looks good
- poor man's 840mm f/8 :)
- Canon SD750 for $150 from Office depot
- good light is good light
- thought I'd share this beast, don't know if anyone else has noticed it on B&H yet...
- sometimes the planets align...
- New School...not that silly old timey skiing...
- Can someone recommend me a camera? Looking to get a little more serious with my photography.
- isn't this craigslisting too good to be true?
- going through some of my photos from my recent trip. pics a bit large - sorry... what do you think?
- What says AWPhoto? $1k setup...
- Sorry guys, I couldn't resist...
- Anyone here have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18? Impressions?
- I have a SONY Mini DV Cam that seems to be busted.
- Anyone tried CHDK on Canon P&S's? Apparantly it lets you shoot RAW, DOF calc and other stuff
- I think I made up for lost time yesterday... (9 pics)
- Update on the D200 deal with TNT...
- Someone needs a life........................
- Anyone ever DIY Shadow Box framing?
- Family portrait
- I got a new gadget
- LOL. My neighbor the hawk getting his arse kicked by a bunch of crows
- anybody have a 75% off coupon for RRS?
- some pictures i grabbed at my friend's wedding last saturday
- Dawn patrol
- Latest EXIF and Beyond podcast episode: Mastering Digital Panoramic Photography
- Lens Preferences (more n00bage)
- ruffled feathers
- When did this become a bird forum?
- Want to buy my first prime...
- Quattroporte with my car wash helper pics (X-Post to Canadian Forum)
- first actual shots from my new P&S: Canon sd750
- I don't know how to feel about this...
- Need advice for a shoot!
- When does the SD890 IS actually hit retail stores?
- Not birds in a swamp...
- L'Oreal Fashion Week
- Good day for swamp crawlin Michael!
- Heading down to Tampa, FL for UConn's NCAA tourny tmrw!
- My latest creation
- Being a late adopter of Lightroom, I think I'm either going crazy or just experiencing growing pains
- Oh, by the way, I am madly in love with my 24-70L........
- Almost on the spur fashion shoot with Jerry Ghionis
- SF Bay Area PSA...Annie Leibovitz is exhbiting at the Legion of Honor until late May
- Watchout I've got a Heron of my own! haha
- Hey guys, I just got this link from a company I buy from. Interesting product...
- Photos in a parking garage...
- dawn with...
- Spent some money over the past few days...
- Poll: What do ya'll use to effectively carry around batteries...
- I like mine well done this is undercooked
- Just curious how you would expose this image ? This guys work is for the most part amazing
- Wow, time to buy a used D200>>>
- Some of my recent shots
- morning light is good too :)
- Pro Mods/Top Eliminator, Farmington Dragway (Pict Heavy)
- RRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH loosing it here (Nikon Lens)
- My new website is now LIVE. Comments / suggestions / witty remarks welcomed...
- Happy Easter from SF
- Holy crap, it's not just cars that are cheaper in the US - Canon 1dsIII = 6k sterlings?
- Ovation TV series..."The Genius of Photography"
- Newly minted wife wants cheap, easy to use,
- Hit or Skip: Used Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens for $350
- Spyder3 Elite
- Adobe Photoshop Express
- A little break from Herons - how 'bout some cars? or A car? =-)
- JeffAhn, Droopy, Tanner, et al; noticed an exodus from SmugMug > Flickr....
- Another fashion show...
- i'm out here for a couple of weeks to shoot some stuff so I thought i'd post here
- Car shooters?
- New lens and samples
- Some samples from the Tokyo Fish Market this saturday early a.m.
- VERY early in the morning
- couple of shots from downtown tonight
- some images from today
- Any word on a Spring rebate program from Canon?
- snow last night
- looking for pocket size camera. sony cybershot with touch screen or
- Haven't posted here in a while...some random images recently shot...
- Do these pictures appear underexposed?
- Photos of my C5 A6 ... hope they are okay here!
- XTi Mode Dial issues inside
- and now for something completely different...
- Canon 5D for $1,599 @ B&H
- Deal or no deal?
- I'm still in shock
- Does anybody care to optimize this terrible point and shoot camera picture for me? TIA!
- Some images from Nikko.
- Quick question - DC trip on Sunday - rent a 17-55/2.8 or 10-22?
- what's the rental place people like? rentglass.com and another one?
- Must See spots for a Photog in London and Barcelona?
- Wedding reception shots - ideas anyone?
- From the past 3 days...
- A handful from Denver today
- some images from my first day in Kyoto
- Need some tips on a Diner shoot today
- OT: Anyone reccomend a supplier of dram cheaper than crucial.com for Mac-Intel's?
- not quite as extreme as Chad's shots, but some skiing shots of my own..
- Some pix from my a bridal collection I shot this weekend for a new designer out here
- Lightroom 2.0 Beta released...
- Photo paper question.
- Overclock your flash
- Did another real estate shoot today...plus a couple of random shots from today.
- x-post- - - - Final Diner shots from yesterday.
- interesting firmware hack...
- finally finished my remodeling project!
- Newbi question
- Today was pretty much a non-photo day. Went to one garden
- few car pics
- Starting to play with D300. Spring time on a recent Phoenix hike. No touchups.
- few 'family' photos... anything good in here, in your 'humble' opinions? ;)
- some pics from the zen gardens in Kyoto
- flashes on a bright sunny day
- x-post: Looking for a P&S under $250. Casio Exilim EX-S10, Hit/Skip?
- Lightroom question...
- Am I the only one who finds The Luminous Landscape uninteresting?
- stuff in the yard
- Lion with a bit of lightroom PP.
- Canon G9 + 580ex + off camera shoe cord = fun
- Dag pics...
- Image editing programs... suggestions?
- Not a good day for the cormorant
- Looking for new camera
- So I got a new toy
- Waiting to come out and play....
- A4 and RS4!
- hey guys. coming at you from OT. had a question a/b a photography book.
- Need a crash course in model photography. Any advice?