View Full Version : Photography Discussion
- a few from recent shoot.
- Best place to get a used 30D for my daughter
- Anybody know of any good sites to look for discount coupons for bhphoto.com? =)
- Have those fall rebates for canon started yet? I heard they are mid october, but im horrible at
- Singh Ray filters
- Considering buying a Canon 400d (XTI) and a 400 f/5.6 L lense....more
- RIP Daphne
- was wondering if it alright to post some camera equipment for sale on here? Thanks.
- Mara's first birthday...
- First time shooting RAW
- Audi R8
- and so... it's coming - Canon 200mm f/2L IS
- need some sharpening help...
- A Recent Shot.. UConn First Night
- Just made the leap to the digital SLR realm.
- My new Subject
- Need some flash help (resources/technique)...
- First pics from my new 40d and 400 f/5.6 lense from tonight...
- Quick not-so-secret pro-tip: apply "high pass" filter, use the lighten overlay. booyah.
- Canon rebates announced
- B&H got 0wn3d
- was at best buy earlier today and they had a 40d on display. the grip is awesome!
- Got my new Sigma 10-20. Looking forward to using it up in Door County, WI this weekend
- Taking motorsports photos
- got some new toys to play with
- A few from last nights photoshoot:
- Some random shots...
- Need advice
- what's the consensus around here regarding CF Cards...one 8 GB or two 4GB?
- New to me....
- I love my girlfriend
- What do you think?
- attended a friend's wedding yesterday. bride started flipping out about the photographer...
- Well got to use my new 10-20 in the field. First try at landscape/wide. What do you think?
- The more time I spend with my 10-20 Sigma, the more I like it...
- took out the 50mm 1.8 again, playin around with it, got this pic i kinda like, C&C pls
- not a lot going on over here...want to comment on a picture>?
- Recommendations for low light shooting
- Handful of ALMS-Speed GT images from Laguna Seca last weekend. More to come, these
- One from tonight...
- a few from disney (hdr)
- This weekend will have the biggest full moon of 2007 if anyone likes to shoot it.
- Best way to gauge the market value of used camera equipment?
- Climbed up a cellular tower to take a picture of the New England foliage. . .
- One more from last night at the Port of Long Beach
- Phil's review on the 40D
- Laguna Seca Sports Car Championships Photography
- TT owner caught supporting the world's oldest profession (photography inside)
- PSA: Walmart B&M has 2gb Lexar Platinum II (80x) CF cards for $25 a pop
- Moon photos... which one is exposed "properly"?
- I did not climb a cell/fire tower to get these, but..
- DID NOT PHOTOSHOP - Band Shot
- How's this for a lens plan...
- Inspired by tanner
- So, what is this new kind of really fast memory card that is faster than CF?
- High Def Camcorder BT: Looking to spend about $1K or so.....brand? storage type?
- Night shots.
- How big of a print could I get out of this?
- Sunrise from this morning
- Like father like son....
- Finally found some fall colors!
- Was 'hired' to shoot a new up and coming local band friday night... <updated>
- Opinion wanted....going on a 7 day vacation....take laptop for picture storage or buy more flash
- Photographing Yosemite in the Winter podcast
- Maryland Blad Eagle...Conowingo Dam... C&C welcome
- forgive the noob question but why is it that when I shoot in the 'basic" modes on my 30D the ISO..
- I LOL'd.
- Just got back from five action packed days in NY...
- Vanderbilt Mansion - Hyde Park, NY - 10/28/07
- a quick autumn contre-jour pano
- Does anybody understand how aperture relates to exposing a subject with flash?
- watching the post-game celebration of the World Series, their equipment gets soaked w/ booze
- Autumn on The Hudson
- Comet Holmes is visible now near the zenith of the heavens, a little north at midnight.
- fall foliage part duex
- Sandisk Ultra II 8gb $91 with google checkout
- Heres my take on the Malibu Fire.
- Anyone have the Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS? Do you like it? Compared to 100-400mm?
- Halloween fun
- New Sigma 30mm 1.4 with Dust !
- any recommendations for good/cheap nimh AAs?
- i'll rant and say that whoever's judging these Sigma contests is an idiot
- Monkeys on the volcano in Bali Indonesia!
- Some pictures from california
- Software to grab a frame from an AVI and save as a JPG?
- Tried some HDR shots this weekend. Is there a method to making them look more natural?
- Tried my hand at shooting some wildlife this weekend...
- Icer Air photos from San Francisco
- Spider munching on a bee (kinda graphic if you don't like spiders)
- ATTN: Nikon NX users - Ver 1.2 update is out!
- late fall
- Fall falls.
- This seems to be a little bit more than just weather sealed.....
- Went out yesterday morning for a canoe trip.
- caught a pretty sky the other day...
- Parking across from B&H three times a week can be hazardous
- WTF? USPS says the Canon repair facility in Jamesburg NJ is an invalid address
- A recent picture from Oak Island
- Any recommendations on how to shoot a heart on ice?
- Anyone know any good places to sell photo equipment
- Airshow pictures
- just a couple from Barbados
- Detailed car....asshalf photoshoot
- First posting here. This is why I want a D80
- Shots from up on our hill at Infineon last night, races were going on.
- first post here, wanted to share some concert shots from last night's Pat Monahan show...
- friends wanted me to take pictures for their dad...
- Heard back from Sigma, they're replacing m 24-70 f/2.8.
- Best soft case for Canon SD800?
- Evolution 8 MR.... Aero C/F goodness.
- My BRAND NEW Nikon Coolpix is FUBAR... Need advice...
- has anyone heard of/watched 'The Shot' on VH1? reality television show about photography
- an HDR image of Comet 17p/Holmes and nebulae in Perseus with EF300mmF2.8L
- Tried out my new 10-22. Man I need to use to this thing. You have to be looking up to fit it right.
- 430EX help?
- newbie post...
- To my fellow Flickr/AWOT peeps be sure to read this (relevant to non Flickrers too)
- Should I buy a used Canon 540EZ? Any serious issues?
- Searching for sigma 10-20 sample galleries I ran across these
- Some shots of the wife and kid from the pediatricians office today...
- Lens help... I'd like to get a new lens but need some advice
- "The Legal Landscape of Street Shooting" Podcast
- Obligatory. Nothing special...I just had to....
- New Orleans City Hall
- so I am headed back to Italy in January, I need some input on what gear to bring..
- newb DLSR questions re: d40
- Holiday Photo help: noob needs some advice... please help!
- Nikon BT: Will these lenses work on current Nikon DSLRs? If so, which ones?
- X post of my fun shoot on Friday night.
- Going to be displaying some photos for sale(need some advice)
- S4 B7 forum rules (0:
- Boulder Falls
- Looking to buy a DSLR
- My G-Unit promo photos!
- Tried my hand at Lunar photography last night.
- New toy post................
- Afternoon cappucino
- Ultra II 2GB CF Cards at Bestbuy for $24.99 including shipping.
- So, I've tried Lightroom twice.. I just don't like it. I'm much happier with ACDsee and PS....
- Playing with candid flash photo portraits of a relative.
- Photoshop Experts......
- 2GB of memory or 19 inch monitor and 1 GB ?
- How about this picture...Bald Eagle C&C Welcome
- "My frist DSLR" BT: Nikon D40x or Canon Rebel XTi/400D
- Better late than never?
- PSA: new egg is having insane deals on memory cards!
- Tonights sunset...
- dusted off the camera for my thanksgiving weekend...
- newbie with a Nikon D40 - it is my brothers now i want one
- Canadian Rally Championship at Tall Pines
- new sig pic - nothing special, but so easy to do w/a tripod.
- newegg selling open box D80s for $660ish
- Cheap self portrait
- I'm looking for a good all purpose lens for my Rebel XTI
- Few from the holidays...
- This isn't no L lens, but
- Do you think that photographing citiscapes with construction on some of the major landmarks hurts
- Buy 5d with 24-104 for $2950 or wait for 5d mk II
- *POLL* Whats everybody's current Camera & Lens(es) Setup?
- Digitial Picture Frame BT
- Major brush up needed...and some recommendations requested
- Follow up on my original post: Decided to go with a Nikon D40x w/ the Nikkor 18-200mm VR lens
- Night shots of Montreal. Critiques welcome. (bww)
- why does the h5 cost more? cuz its older?
- So, who thinks this is a scam?
- need memory for my xti - is this good enough
- a couple shots form south africa
- Rats I lost my product key to capture NX.. what can I really do at this point ?
- So i have a cheesy photo of myself.. i would like the crop my face and copy it into a cartoon..
- What's reasonable?
- Any suggestions on photo editing programs that are easier the Photoshop?
- rebel xt or rebel xti for my 16 yr old son moving up from the powershot series?
- Does anyone have a recommendation for a messenger style bag (Canvas/Casual?)
- Looking for a used Nikon D70 w / 18-70 kit lens... What's a good price? <500?
- What are some great, and very lightweight, and compact tripods?
- Some amazing pics from NASA...
- Best place to get a quality panorama print?
- Shot our holiday cards today...here are some out takes and candids...
- New Audi owner/forum member
- <BWW> i am a Total amature but i love this pic i took!!!
- I'm a photo n00b. Gf just bought me a D40 2-lens kit for xmas. Any advice on taking better pics?
- Thinking of getting myself a non-point and shoot camera for xmas.. (SLR)
- Need to find flash diffuser for my SB600
- I added more pics from the friday 3 girl shoot:
- Signature Pics
- Monitor calibration devices...Eye-One Display 2 still the pick of the litter?
- Help on a good lense that does a good job all around. I have.......
- %*@$&@#!*%@#*$#@!*$! Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 @!*#$!(@$!(#!*@*!@#**!@*#
- Canon XTi $590.99 with free shipping from Amazon!
- Outdoor fill flash tutorial
- Bay Area folks will apprecite this. Got mentioned on the SF Gate Photo Blog...
- Anyone have tripod-buying tips?
- need tips on how to keep the lenses clean or cleaning it in general
- Confinement in b/w
- Got a canvas gallery wrap of this...
- Christmas portraits.
- been on the road for work for nearly 3 weeks! home for two days before i go out again. pics...
- The Film Dilemma
- Big Surf is in the air... Mavericks official waiting period starts today
- Photo challenge.. Inspired by a great book I have called "A Day In The Life of America"
- Shot a little "eye candy" today...
- never shared this one
- building stuff
- Pics from my back yard
- Point and shoot question
- What's a good place to find stock illustrations of food/herbs/flowers in this style?
- Light Meters: Why do I need one? How do you use it? What's a good entry to mid-level one to have?
- Just got my Nikon D70
- 5% discount at DFC for the next 5 days...
- Anyone with a BH Photo discount code for:
- Anyone know a good site/lab to get medium format developed and scanned?
- Some recent shots
- Canon XTi body $479 at Dell..
- Christmas gift digital camera BT: For the girlfriend
- Digital Camera/USB BT; I recently bought a Fujifilm s700, which works great
- A pic of my A-1:
- update thread on MTN Creek Shoot
- Would anyone here consider a new gray market camera. I ask because.......
- Post a self-portrait of yourself...
- Chicago Trip Pictures.
- Which mat color?
- New EXIF and Beyond podcasts got posted including an interview with Ken Light
- Study break...
- Alright, time for opinions!
- super small bag recommendation?
- Got an extra tripod. Anyone need one?
- lens delimea
- just got one of these p&s for $100
- online Gallery advice.
- NIKON D40X
- Happy Holidays! I almost didnt get a picture card done this year.
- Any tips on Christmas portraits or candid shots ?
- Nikon Shooters: Anyone moving to the D3>>>
- buddy just finished his web site, what do you guys think?
- 12/10/07 Solitude, UT
- What caused the bloom around this lamp?
- Paging cj99si: How did you get your smugmug galleries to show the large version of the images
- Canon G series, specifically the G9. Anyone with hands on experience using these? Seem great.
- I should have known to post this Q here instead of AWOT...any input?
- gimbal head vs. ball head
- any leica fans in here? looking at the c-lux 2
- gorillapod users - need realworld input
- Hawaii - first pic
- Is working in a particular color space better than another?
vBulletin® v3.7.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.