View Full Version : Photography Discussion
- Any of you PBT know anything about video? I need some advice.....
- anyone know of a detailed tutorial on how to shoot star trails with digital rebel xt?
- Gaffers tape... same as hockey tape?
- Thoughts on JVC's Everio GZ-HD7
- I need a web viewer...
- flickr or should I say Yahoo, and censorship
- Can you help me pick a lens?
- Some motorcycle pics with 400mm f/2.8.....
- Jumped off the Nikon ship...
- Bugger...FM now charges $24/yr to post stuff on their Buy & Sell forum. :-(
- So my wife just got me a Sony Alpha A100 today for my b-day
- new sigma 70-200 f2.8
- Pelican cases
- best practices for cropping?
- Any opinions on this camera
- Photos of Mauritius
- Check out my photos that just got published on this website.
- got out yesterday evening and tested out my sigma 70-200 f2.8
- Canon people, what do you use for a macro lens?
- Sigma 70-300 APO DG, hit or skip?
- so I have one picture that I am going to blow up from my trip to Rome, the other, well I am still
- Photos from recent shoot with girls and cars =X
- Suggestions for appropriate equipment to bring to an F1 race...
- having a discussion with someone who thinks the Canon 30D's 8MP is marginal for magazine work.
- I bought the Sigma 70-300mm!
- Pics from my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX
- PSA: the nifty fifty is not drop proof. ouch.
- 15 Free tickets to an Art Wolfe photo presentation here in San Francisco (5/25)
- While playing with my camera last night I figured out how to do the light streak thing
- I can't wait to be the one taking the photos of
- some HDR with my new lenses
- Canon 50 1.8 vs. 24-105 4L questions
- My nephew born yesterday night
- Got my Sigma 70-300mm APO DG today!!!
- some of my photography
- 1D MrkIII
- i'll follow the trend and post my photos :)
- photog joke
- I would love some feedback on my website, if anyone has the time...THANKS!
- Canon & Tamron Rebates!
- The best of my shots from my trip to Rome and Venice.
- A sampling of Miller ALMS- IMSA Lites- SW Challenge Images from last weekend. R10, RS Spyder,
- Camera Armor? Anyone heard of this and/or using it?
- hey! i need a suggestion for a flash for my G7
- opinions on this picture
- Color management BT <groan> --- help me out here
- Poll. Which is more useful: large aperture, or, image stabilization...
- Memorial day Stars and Stripes from the inside
- I need a lightmeter.....
- Semi "hack" for A610, A620, A630, A640, A710 IS, S2 IS, S3 IS
- A couple macro shots from today's outing
- Better subject this time .. with new lens
- i know i've asked this before, but went on adobe's website to purchase CS2 and can't find it?
- My turn at some C&C w/ macro shots..
- Up at Road America shooting AMA(pics)
- quick! help! fast useful tips? *flash*
- pretty neat idea
- This was my first "Real Camera" Shooting slides and B&W>
- A little Denver skyline action
- A few things those on the forum should be aware of...
- I want this table!
- Anyone know anything about the Sigma EF500 DG Super flash unit?
- Cute Canadian Chicks!!!!
- What does a dead or hot pixel look like ?
- Random impulse purchase of the day...
- Greenwich CT Concour D'Elegance
- Has anyone used one of these table top studios?
- went over the border into wisconsin over the weekend....
- Follow up to my hot pixel situation: So I shot multiple picutes at high ISO and I have about 20~30
- My computer motherboard is dead! :(
- Anyone gotten this from strobist.com?
- Pic with pshop help..
- $3 million home photoshoot!
- So I've just recently started shooting RAW. Yeah, I know, hello and welcome to x years ago...
- Upcoming Australia trip has me torn (bring photo gear or travel light?)...
- cross-post: domke camera bag
- Inspired to post these because of Kris. NY Chicks!
- Why I recommend using some sort of filter
- One more of Luminato's lights...
- Some recent car shots:
- i'm surprised at the cost a lot of used Rebel XT's are going for. think a good condition 30D could
- Best setup for $1k?
- Oh how I love Best Buy loopholes
- First pics with my Sigma 70-300mm APO DG!
- These turned out nicely, right?
- my wife snapped a shot of our 2-year-old with her cheap-ass cell phone over the weekend...
- Apple has just released Safari browser beta for Windows XP
- my 6yr old son, sunset, fill flash- Nikon D40+ stock lens
- Moon shot.
- A few shots from the GP of Canada
- Unique shot.
- Anyone use Crumpler bags?
- What do you think?
- What is your primary filter you use on your majority used lens and who makes it?
- Kid in a wheel..
- Canon P&S makes for a great video camera
- The great outdoors
- Think this is just hype or has kodak just made up for previous mistakes?
- so my new toy arrived today...
- Shots from my latest hike.
- Trucks jumping on stuff.....
- Sometimes it not what you know its who you know
- A few of my Le Mans pictures
- Concours d'Elegance (=old automobiles...)
- baby steps to M8 :)
- Capture NX users: It looks like NX is not rendering part of an image?
- Looking for some critique...
- B5 S4 Roadtrip Pictures -- xpost from PNW forum
- Semi-recent picture of my daughter I like
- Does anyone have any personal experience with Sigma for less?
- So I got my service estimate from Nikon, they put it under a category B2 repair
- An image from the first session with my new toy...
- My Coupe!
- dloftis --> uncle dloftis as of 15:13 (central) today!
- my kids at the local zoo
- i wish i got the car a little crisper, what do you think?
- One more from Summit (ok, two)
- Calm after the storm
- A few of my pics to share from the F1 weekend..
- On a Nikon D80, how do I add a time/ date stamp to each picture? Thanks! I now RTFM...
- I need a better low light camera...any suggestions under $1,000?
- Sandisk 2GB ultra II 2.0gb CF at staples for $25
- is your camera insured under your home owners policy or a seperate policy?
- A quick shot of a car that I will be shooting for the owner.
- 85L question - mark1 or mark2.
- Some pics from visit with friends at their winery - Input welcome
- went for a little drive last sunday evening after father's day stuff to take pics of cicadas...
- Vintage Racing Festival @ Mosport
- A few shots from the track today...
- Nikon BT - Is the 18-200 VR lens still in short supply?
- B&H photo discount codes.
- LucisArt effects filter samples (warning, large post)
- Where can I find LARGE picture files of a E46 M3 CSL ?
- Stock Audi TT - Hawks Nest NY
- any idea what it takes to get photographer credentials to a NASA launch?
- I posted these in OT yesterday...Here are a few shots of my dragonfly friend :D (bww)
- Podcast Update: Dan Heller Interview on the Business of Photography
- June Sprints (56k brauchen nicht zu schauen!!)
- A few from game 5 of the Stanley Cup
- so my D80 gets back from the Nikon service center for hot pixels, and I turn up the ISO and snap
- Sold my first big print
- Interesting phenomenon.. I ordered a lens from Adorama, because B&H was out of it..
- dirt cheap kingston memory cards
- Nice wallpaper
- So far, loving the new lens...
- what size memory cards do you shoot with on a regular basis? how many do you have?
- Get screwed?
- Sleeping on the stairs.
- More money than sense?
- So my 18-200mm VR will now be visiting the Nikon Service Center.. I just seem to have had bad luck
- A website worth visiting
- fun on the tire swing...
- MT Mountain Frog 6600 ft above sea level lake. (Rat Lake)
- any idea how i would go about automating the shutter for a span of ~8 hours?
- I think I want to get into amature photography,,,
- New pics of my bike!
- Need help!
- Comments/Suggestions for a noob
- Summer hike with my stepdaughter. :)
- Algonquin Park
- Happy 4th everyone!
- Hi guys, I need a bit of advice, I want to get a new digital camera...
- where else would this 'hair' be?
- Pics from last year's Austria trip (mostly Avant content, long)
- So it looks like I'm becoming a bag collector (among other things)...
- MrkII/MrkIIN users?
- Rollin pic!
- holiday pictures...
- Casco Bay Maine.
- Where do you buy your cameras and camera gear?
- Hi. I'm new. I bought a Nikon D40. Seems to be about the best deal in town for a n00b.
- This seems like a really good deal?
- My new camera
- Trip to Ogunquit Maine
- An day on the water...
- One more, but this was actually taken on July 4th:
- PSA: I am officially over shooting digital...
- Sunday at the Toronto Grand Prix
- New toy: Epson P3000
- New Camera advice...
- I love the MrkIIN
- Anyone try this Leica C-Lux 2?
- What a coincidence!!!
- Bag fetish you say?
- How can I fix this in camera ? i,e adjust the settings so that the contrast is higher?
- Looking for a lens - thoughts/comments please
- Mike S...
- Turns out you can do mods to Arca-Swiss system :)
- Those of you that uses canon DSLRs... is there any way to
- Multnomah Falls
- has anyone used noise ninja over neat image? i'm trying to decide which to buy.
- Last fireworks shots, these from tonight:
- Glacier National Park..photo editing question
- old Canon 1D CCD - am I alone in this?
- Santa left a 5D on my doorstep last night. More to come...
- anyone have the LucisArt PS filter I could try out?
- Pros/Cons of various bouncers/diffusers...Stofen vs Gary Fong vs Lumiquest vs bounce card
- A shot of Snata Monica Pier from last evening...
- Glacier National Park trip pics
- STFA is crap - what's a good digicam for family+track use?
- Looking for a digital P&S for the gf less than $300. Are Panasonics good?
- A day at the beach...
- The photographer and the ferris wheel
- Etiquette BT: My wife and I shot engagement portraits for some friends yesterday
- Can any of you photo buffs give some feedback on my glacier pics in the thread below?
- Parts Canada Superbike Championship
- Question: Tips on getting good car shots for a newb....................
- Would you guys call this image sharp?
- Finally have some time off.......some AMA pics
- It's time for
- Can I get some comments on some portraits I did for friends?
- Little cross post from a couple nights ago when i was bored...I need some fresh ideas.
- Just picked up this guy
- monster tajima-san
- just picked up a pentax k100d, any lens recos?
- P&S pics, impressed myself with quality
- Nice silhouette...
- anyone want to convince me out of buying Sigma's 30 f1.4?
- moments before downpour
- Odd camera behavior BT: My Rebel XT seems to be metering 1-2 stops low
- So lets see, who knows much about the Sigma's?
- Few shots from a gloomy afternoon in Denver...
- I got my first unsolicited photo gig yesterday...
- Anyone have their own host/domain?
- lightning shot
- 'Lil help here please. Nikon Coolpix 880.
- New NFL vest rule
- A walk downtown
- Crappy day for a friend of mine shooting the Tour de France. Photographer Thierry Roge....
- Vintage KIC at Road America...(Once again 56k have fun)
- from yesterday
- Waterfest models... The Unitronic girls were lots of fun.. I spent some time talking with them..
- Couple questions about lens sharpness
- First Lightroom trial.
- WF pics w/o chicks ;)
- Local wild hawk
- a few more WaterFest 13 photos.
- been busy with work and finals, so messed around with my nifty 50 and reverse ring..
- So I cleaned my image sensor in preperation for this comming week in Seattle
- Benefits of having an xti over a full frame...
- Shot of a friends daugther...
- 2007 Pulitzer Prize
- How to squish two ants at once
- Dust Aid sensor cleaning review (M-BWW (2) 2912x4368 images enclosed))