A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'09 sport pkg SWB at Sylvania

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 08:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '09 sport pkg SWB at Sylvania

I haven't lurked around here for a while, but a car just caught my eye in Ohio.

Does anyone have any input on a Savanna Beige over Espresso Brown, sport package, standard wheelbase, at Audi Sylvania outside of Toledo? Comments on the Dealer?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this car cold (which I've never done) and picking up or having it shipped next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Old 02-04-2012, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Never been/ heard of the dealer but I'll tell you; I wouldn't ever buy an A8 or any Audi for that fact if I didn't look at it first. If you do, you've got some ***** lol
Old 02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 117 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Radiation Joe
I haven't lurked around here for a while, but a car just caught my eye in Ohio.

Does anyone have any input on a Savanna Beige over Espresso Brown, sport package, standard wheelbase, at Audi Sylvania outside of Toledo? Comments on the Dealer?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this car cold (which I've never done) and picking up or having it shipped next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
I bought mine in a similar way but not from an Audi dealer. They sent me the carfax and then I put $1k down. I financed the balance . I went to pick it up. I was prepared to walk had the car not been as advertised. Even if I forfeited the 1k as a lesson learned. The nav system did not have the DVD even though a photo showed a map and a rear door speaker grill was missing. I arrived the night before to surprise them. They made good on the missing items since they had a few A8's.

FYI I think Audi Sylvania is the former Vin Deever's Audi on Monroe St. I used to work with a guy who was a porter there years ago. He claimed it was an honest business. And believe me, he knew some dishonest car dealers.

Good luck and enjoy it if you buy it.