A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

happy holidays and sad to say good bye

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happy holidays and sad to say good bye

I had to sell my car, I wish I did not have too but I lost my job a few months ago and by luck happen to get a new one in the environmental world as a manager for a small company here in NY.. Thanks to everyone on here who has helped me and I will be back someday I hope in a s8.. Hence I needed a truck to get around to check on things and crews. So car is gone and I have lots, I mean lots of goodies to sell. If anyone is interested please email me at marcodant@msn.com.. Somethings I have are those wonderful pie plates with BRAND NEW eagle responsedge goodyear tires only 500miles on them. another 2 pie plates with very, and it is very minor curb rash could be buffed out and they are wrapped in the stock Michelin tires. I have one pie plate with avon m/s tire with great tread left but I tried to polish the wheel and it looks a bit wavy, I have a bunch of oil filers, Audi ATF fluid, 3 bottles of antifreeze, the center dash with buttons/blanks wood trim, the wood trim around shifter the non tip shifter, triangle for truck, truck (silver but clear coat is pealing), 2 sets of engine covers, radio ('97) but I forgot to save code so would have to get that from audi, front light cover, vag, bently cd and assorted stuff. I have pics just email me at marcodant@msn.com for items and offers. I would like to see you guys use them before I ebay them. Again thanks to all of your for the years of help .... Oh yeah I picked up a 2007 limited loaded jeep commander for work. Not a audi but does what I need and has lots of the comforts the audi did.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:12 AM

Default Re: happy holidays and sad to say good bye

I wish you success in your endeavors. May your next car be an R8.
Tomas
Old 12-30-2007, 08:16 AM

guys please email me at marcodant@msn.com so I can get your email to send pics