A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Are your floormats "A7" embroidered?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 06:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Kris Hansen
That's what usually happens, isn't it. It still amazes me after all these years running this site how some people just don't know any better than to act like an idiot in cyberspace. I'll get this thread cleaned up shortly.
Thanks, Kris. Every time I saw that guy's name on a post, I stopped reading that thread. There's another one nearby who's been walking the fine line as well....
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Thanks, Kris. Every time I saw that guy's name on a post, I stopped reading that thread. There's another one nearby who's been walking the fine line as well....
I was doing the same. In fact I was spending less time on AudiWorld due to not wanting to read his comments.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by raslam77
Banned.... From a public forum? Why, so he can join under another name and continue his f*ckery anonymously? Maybe he could just try not being an asshat
Yes, from public forum. For your information, this public forum has rules, that you, as user, agreed to follow, when create your account.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven

An A7 owner?
Old 07-14-2012, 08:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That's what usually happens, isn't it. It still amazes me after all these years running this site how some people just don't know any better than to act like an idiot in cyberspace. I'll get this thread cleaned up shortly.

You are the man!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks and Good....we don't want to see good people go as a result of uncomfortable, mal-intended posts that are clearly rubbish. Appreciate your cleaning this up and we can move on as a "public forum". Have a great weekend.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Gary!
Thanks for join AudiWorld forum!
Attached Images  

Last edited by TIME89; 07-14-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
Hey Gary!
Thanks for join AudiWorld forum!
I didn't see THAT post. Thanks Mods for jumping in.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:41 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by carljones11
I didn't see THAT post. Thanks Mods for jumping in.
Yup. Now we can truly enjoy the forum and discussion of our beloved A7s without getting sidetracked.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Back to the topic at hand

Back to the topic at hand....

I am seriously disappointed with the OEM mats available for the A7. I haven't seen the embroidered carpet ones, but the speculation that they are thin and not worth $100 or whatever doesn't surprise me.

After searching for deals online and not finding much of anything, I went to the dealer to check out the all-weather mats. Because the front driver and passenger floors are wide and shaped uniquely, I didn't think that a standard off-the-rack floormat would cut it as much, being too thin and narrow.

Unfortunately, the OEM ones are even worse -- inordinately thin, the ribbing in them not very deep, useless for Pacific Northwest rain. Essentially junk that they are charging way, way too much money for.

I simply picked a set at Fred Meyer which are much better quality for a fraction of the price, though I do find they need adjusting after a few days given that they slip around a little, not being sculpted to fit the space.

I saw a really good post with a great suggestion of adapting another Audi model cargo/seat cover to the A7 -- anyone have suggestions for quality all-weather rubber mats that actually fit the A7 well?

Quick Reply: Are your floormats "A7" embroidered?