A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Are these legit charges???

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MKDFW
Thanks for the information. That is exactly what I needed.
--------------------------------------------
From MSRP, 6% supplier (Merck) discount, dealer kicked in another 2% plus $500, then Audi offered another $1500 since we own a Benz. Worked for me...

Good Luck!
Old 11-17-2013, 07:31 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Phoenix1
--------------------------------------------
From MSRP, 6% supplier (Merck) discount, dealer kicked in another 2% plus $500, then Audi offered another $1500 since we own a Benz. Worked for me...

Good Luck!
That's an incredible deal. Using an MSRP of $72,000, it looks like you received close to an $8,000 discount. Thanks for the information.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

This thread has gotten me thinking. I am still waiting on my factory ordered A7 to even have an estimated delivery date. However, I did try to price shop a couple different dealers (Northern CA area) and all of them basically said with the supplier discount they would not go any lower.

Dealer I ultimately ordered through said they would throw in the all the weather mats at no cost which was at least something beyond the other two. I have only put a fully refundable deposit down and can walk from the car if I like.

I know dealers need to make a profit but I was hoping to get Audi Care, Window Tint and perhaps LowJack installed in the car for the Supplier 6% off MSRP price given that they receive a rebate from Audi on the backend of the MSRP discount.

Thoughts on either further negotiations or trying yet another dealership in the area (since I do know that the exact car I want will be on a nearby lot in the next 4-6 weeks and dealers own to trades when trying to find the car they need)?

(Damn you conscience ;-) )
Old 11-30-2013, 03:18 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had my car for a week now. Took a trip down to LA and back. The car is really amazing, especially at night with the LED headlights and interior lighting. I ordered mine in mid July got 6% off MSRP (Audi supplier) + Audi care for $820. Could not get a better deal. Seems like these cars are selling pretty well with the right features. Good luck with your purchase.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by borong
I know dealers need to make a profit but I was hoping to get Audi Care, Window Tint and perhaps LowJack installed in the car for the Supplier 6% off MSRP price given that they receive a rebate from Audi on the backend of the MSRP discount.
I have heard that the 6% supplier discount also adds AudiCare. Perhaps someone who has received the supplier deal can chime in if this is still happening??
Old 11-30-2013, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by onthebeam
I have heard that the 6% supplier discount also adds AudiCare. Perhaps someone who has received the supplier deal can chime in if this is still happening??
The Supplier program, which has been available for several years for participating partner company's employees, has never officially included Audi Care, at least in the U.S.. (Nor does the 6% ACNA discount for that matter). Only the A8/S8 includes it, no matter how purchased. If you can negotiate it "free" with the Supplier discount, since the dealer pays almost as much as retail for AC, it would essentially be a further discount from them beyond the 6%.

http://www.audisupplier.com/details.aspx