A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Completed modding my car

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Completed modding my car

Well, I have just Plasti-Dipped my chrome except for quattro and rings on now black grill and the Supercharged emblems on the sides and quattro emblem on trunk. Also had the AWE quad tip exhaust with diamond black tips. Just have to wait for everythiing to blow out of the engine so that i don't have to quickie detail the care every few days. Another unexpected perk of a completely Xpel-wrapped car . other than 2 fisheye pics for which I had to use DXO prior to unsharpening in PS, (for Aquarian and Onthebeam's benefit ) the pictures were as taken so can see the non photoshopped Touring exhaust with the S-line valance. And with compliments to Dragola, I had my mirrors also wrapped in Carbon Fiber as well. see post https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2861690

You can see the original car here https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=30165...LpfPqcBSYu44PA
Attached Images      

Last edited by Mitodad; 05-11-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

and here are close-ups of the quad tips as well
Attached Images    

Last edited by Mitodad; 05-11-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

So hot! Nice work!
Old 05-12-2014, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitodad
Well, I have just Plasti-Dipped my chrome except for quattro and rings on now black grill and the Supercharged emblems on the sides and quattro emblem on trunk. Also had the AWE quad tip exhaust with diamond black tips. Just have to wait for everythiing to blow out of the engine so that i don't have to quickie detail the care every few days. Another unexpected perk of a completely Xpel-wrapped car . other than 2 fisheye pics for which I had to use DXO prior to unsharpening in PS, (for Aquarian and Onthebeam's benefit ) the pictures were as taken so can see the non photoshopped Touring exhaust with the S-line valance. And with compliments to Dragola, I had my mirrors also wrapped in Carbon Fiber as well. see post https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2861690

You can see the original car here https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=30165...LpfPqcBSYu44PA
I am very honored even though I haven't been posting a lot lately. Nice job!

Last edited by aquarian; 05-12-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Aquarian, looks like you're missing your R8 from your signature unless there was a change the way Audi puts nameplates on their vehicles .
Old 05-13-2014, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitodad
Aquarian, looks like you're missing your R8 from your signature unless there was a change the way Audi puts nameplates on their vehicles .
Fixed! LOL
Old 05-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Niceeeeeee
Did you change the whole rear bumper or... Because thought s-line rear diffuser is mounted to the bumper . How can you take it off??? Wanna do that to my car as well thx
Old 05-21-2014, 11:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Kucrazyegg
Niceeeeeee
Did you change the whole rear bumper or... Because thought s-line rear diffuser is mounted to the bumper . How can you take it off??? Wanna do that to my car as well thx
AWE installed the valance. If you go to their site (awe-tuning.com) they will tell you that they can only do that to an S-line A7 which is only available on the Prestige as a stock item. If you do not have the Prestige (unless you have the S7), then would suspect that you have to get a new bumper. They had an arrangement with a local Audi dealership to get the S7 valance which AWE installed.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

I love the mirrors I was going to have mine done too but my wrap guy said it would take 3 difference pieces to wrap one mirror so we are going to attempt it this weekend. How were yours wrapped, 1 or more pieces? Also I swapped my supercharged badges for chrome and black ones off ebay for 15 bucks you should do the same. Besides that car looks great.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tastefully done Ken, really like the quad exhaust!

Quick Reply: Completed modding my car