A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C6 Audi A6 produced from 2004-present and Audi S6 produced from 2007 - 2011

why do so many posts look like a bunch of cheap asses on here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why do so many posts look like a bunch of cheap asses on here?

no offense but some folks who post tones that WOW 120k for the R8 is impossible or the rs6 is over priced bla bla bla...what is up?

the r8 could roll at 130k + and likely will roll for more. the rs6 as well only appeal to a certain group as most cant afford them and it is easier to whine and spit out some negative reason as to why audi would tank if a car was released for 120k for instance. just gets old after a while...

these two autos are like nothing else and lets just hope they are scary, wild and sick so that we can go crazy! audi...get them in the showroom and pump the sticker up! i mean, i find audi a deal cause even like the S6, i like driving something i dont see next to me everyday and i see value.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I guess that is why we drive Audi cars?

Personally I don't think our cars are that cheap. The market will, in the end determine if there is value in the product. Did I read that A6 sales are down?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:27 AM

Default Re: I guess that is why we drive Audi cars?

i especially like the one about should i buy a 3.2 because the S6 is too stiffy and bumpy for an everyday driver...LOL some of this is nuts...
Old 12-02-2006, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Regardless of your wealth...

Anybody who pays overprice on anything is a fool. It doesn't matter how much money they have. Heck, if they were even more wealthy, they'd be even more foolish to pay over value because they should be smart enough to know better.

This site is about sharing our Audi experiences, both good and bad. I like to know what is a good value and what is overpriced.

If you think I'm a cheap ***, well then I'll take it as a compliment because that's how I made it where I am today. ...and I'm not hurtin'!

BTW, if you have spare money you can toss around, please, by all means, send it my way!

Regards

John
Old 12-02-2006, 06:46 AM

Default Re: You sound like such a fool with that attitude....

no attitude...is just my view after reading some of this crap after a while...

were you one of the folks worried about a bumpy ride in the s6 so they bought the 3.2?
Old 12-02-2006, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Regardless of your wealth...lets be fair and balanced...

i am not wealthy...i just don't agree with some of the whining and logic. i mean, if you want the car go buy it and have fun with it and quit second guessing your purchase. some folks here considering a 3.2 because the s6 ride is too stiff are not s6 buyers and likely never gonna be.

i read some car has 20 hp more than another and 50 people will say that car with 20 hp is a winniner...is nuts.

same with r8...no other car out there even looks like it nor has all the technology for the money and yet i see more crying going on than positive input as of late.

how about lets be like foxs news, fair and balanced! and...do you really think i am wrong about marketing and pricing of these cars? they are not for everyone for many reasons...think about it.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:53 AM

think about it...no attitude...85k for a car is not wealthy
Old 12-02-2006, 07:07 AM

Default cmon...is rs6 or r8 for everyone??? are the whiners really buyers?

the people whining are likely not even buyers...
Old 12-02-2006, 08:24 AM

Default If you roll enough money to afford an RS6 and an R8 then you have a right to question

Whether you're getting your money's worth or not. That's how you got enough to begin with. The kind of guy who buys an R8 without considering what they're getting for it is the same kind of guy that'll starve himself on noodles for months and live in an apt. to afford it.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:33 AM

Default Depends. How much of your income are you willing to spend?

A guy making 75K a year could theoretically afford one, so could a guy making over a mil. I own an S6, and I'm somewhere inbetween.

Quick Reply: why do so many posts look like a bunch of cheap asses on here?